Cca possibly using BLHack.dll

Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23288 times)

Not too sure why he thinks he has a magical privilege to miscellaneous files towards Blockland just because of a bug in a single feature.

When you say "You" do you refer to "Cca"? because you cannot say anything for me that I feel. Like you can't say "Cca is hungry right now" Because you are not Cca and you don't know if I am hungry or not.
Basically you will never ever be able to comprehend my enjoyment of using it for the glitchy screen.

Not everyone has access to the injection, And the injection is cheap and unfair.
Except it isn't "cheap and unfair" at all if you don't gain an advantage by using it.

Not everyone has access to the injection, And the injection is cheap and unfair.
Yes, and not everyone has a car.

"HE NEEDS TO NOT. YEAAH."
okay but yeah this is pretty much already wrapped up considering the overwhelming evidence blah blah

This doesn't surprise me at all, Cca has always been a pretty big scumbag. This is not the first time he's done something like this.

This doesn't surprise me at all, Cca has always been a pretty big scumbag. This is not the first time he's done something like this.
Did you even read the topic?

I'd like to refer page 3.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=255342.30
Ohh because it wasn't just you who did it and you admitted to it that makes hacking okay, sorry my bad then.

Ohh because it wasn't just you who did it and you admitted to it that makes hacking okay, sorry my bad then.
I think you mistranslated my point in which I wrote in English.

My point was that I did not use it maliciously.
I restate:
*It was a private building server, then it became more public and people started joining
*During the time of when it was private I was bored. The only people there were Momm3, Nobot, and Cca
*I never used it to cheat in that server.

I actually caught him using aim-bot on a dogfight server a couple of months back, I was gonna make a drama about it but I had no proof because Fraps wouldn't open. I'm glad someone else recorded this. /support

I actually caught him using aim-bot on a dogfight server a couple of months back, I was gonna make a drama about it but I had no proof because Fraps wouldn't open. I'm glad someone else recorded this. /support
Dog fight? Which dog fight?

Dog fight? Which dog fight?
Not sure, but it was a Slopes CTF.

Not sure, but it was a Slopes CTF.
I am banned from all of Tezuni's servers. That's impossible.

I am banned from all of Tezuni's servers. That's impossible.
Tezuni isn't the only person who has hosted a slope ctf server within the last few months.