Cca possibly using BLHack.dll

Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23306 times)

It wasn't a private server. There was no password.
There was a default minigame that everyone automatically joins in.
Also why do you have the BLHack.dll if you don't use it to "cheat"?
You don't even have any proof of yourself not using it to cheat.
*I mentioned before you joined. It was just Nobot, Momm3, and I who were there doing the project.
*I enabled it because I was bored. I find entertainment in the glitchy spins
*I'm not trying to disprove anything you are claiming. I am trying to argue the point that I should be pardoned from this because I was not using it in a malicious way.

why would you have the hack if you aren't going to use it
I was using it for the aimbot. I was just using it to follow players around and jump on them. As I said, I enjoy the glitchy spinning.

What I believe you are refering to "Use it" is to use it maliciously. Well I have two good reasons for that:
1. It was a building server, I cannot possibly be malicious with it.
2. I don't believe in cheating ever since I got banned from Zapk's server. I had re-evaluated how I want to keep my future reputation in the Blockland Community.

Because hes most likely lying.
For all we know he could be using it every single time he joins a server, Even if the server doesn't include combat or minigames.
Aimbot is too crappy to use in minigames. Of course this is impossible for me to prove, I only have my words. Sentry knows very well I cannot disprove this theory. This leads me to the conclusion that Sentry is out to get me for something I may have done to him in the past. I don't recall any bad incidents with Sentry and myself, but my memory is bad.

i know that i just really want to see him justify having it
After I re-justify myself again. I'd like to know why Sentry dislikes me.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he dislikes you because you're a lying cheat.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say he dislikes you because you're a lying cheat.
Proof I am a "lying cheat"?
Please make citation. I believe I have been being very truthful throughout this entire thread.

I am trying to argue the point that I should be pardoned from this because I was not using it in a malicious way.
Also, I really don't think Badspot is going to give anyone privilege over others for breaking the EULA.

Also, I really don't think Badspot is going to give anyone privilege over others for breaking the EULA.
I'd like to point out that you have decided to use this post to try and bring up another piece against me.
Yet you have not even tried to defend yourself on your previous post after I challenged you.

Yet you have not even tried to defend yourself on your previous post after I challenged you.
I dont believe I need to, as there is a whole topic that exists beforehand that provides enough information for anyone to make that statement already.

Breaking the EULA gives badspot full right to take away your keys

i'm pretty sure you don't go out of the way and download or keep installed something entirely designed to be malicious just to use it to look at people and do a funny turn glitch

I dont believe I need to, as there is a whole topic that exists beforehand that provides enough information for anyone to make that statement already.
Seems like you are very confident on your sources. But as I asked already.
Please make citations; this will help me defend myself against your claims. Failing to make citations is like putting blank ammunition in a weapon to make the "Sound" of harm, but not actually harming anything.

Since you have a whole thread before you, making citations should be very easy for you, yes?

Breaking the EULA gives badspot full right to take away your keys
Noted. I can't defend myself there.
I have already made the argument of me being "Pardoned" since I did not use it maliciously. I can't defend myself any further. You are just restating/resurfacing previous facts in attempts to overwrite my defense. I can remind you I am very much aware of this already.

Due to your persistent stand, I am starting to get the idea that you just want some action and see me revoked.
If that is the case then I have a quote here from Mary Baker Eddy, the founder of Christian Science
"Live and let live." For sanity's stake.

i'm pretty sure you don't go out of the way and download or keep installed something entirely designed to be malicious just to use it to look at people and do a funny turn glitch
When you say "You" do you refer to "Cca"? because you cannot say anything for me that I feel. Like you can't say "Cca is hungry right now" Because you are not Cca and you don't know if I am hungry or not.
Basically you will never ever be able to comprehend my enjoyment of using it for the glitchy screen.

Persistence is just my nature

Persistence is just my nature
So just to be up front here you don't want to see me revoked or that we do not have any bad history?

I sort of do because I'm ocd about rules and rule-breaking

Seems like you are very confident on your sources. But as I asked already.
Please make citations
The youtube video linked in the beginning of the thead is enough evidence of cheating, along with the topic of you where you shamelessly admitted to cheat.

While the lying statement was more of a blanket statement, I don't see why any person should give you a iota of trust, as you've already displayed a strong interest in cheating. Whether you don't do it now isn't our concern. You have before, and most statements you make now (also without sufficient proof might I add) really won't seem to help your case.

In the end though, you broke the EULA, and have used the .dll file to cheat. Doesn't really matter if you don't now, you have, and spoiled the game environment for many people before. That in its right deserves a revoke of all your available keys. If anything I would revoke any future purchases, as it would prevent people like you from spoiling the game environment any further.

Seriously guys? Is it really relevant that Cca was using an aimbot on a server that awards no merits for aiming ability? Before BLHack existed I used to use TorqueScript aimbots to jump around players all the time. I do not and have never used an aimbot in a combat related server, so I understand fully why he would do that. What it comes down to is that, yes, technically he was hacking. But he wasn't really causing any harm to the server nor the game's image, so it's pretty irrelevant.

In the end though, you broke the EULA, and have used the .dll file to cheat. Doesn't really matter if you don't now, you have, and spoiled the game environment for many people before. That in its right deserves a revoke of all your available keys. If anything I would revoke any future purchases, as it would prevent people like you from spoiling the game environment any further.
Thank you for the citation. Although your citation still does not prove anything about me lying as you claimed previously.

As for the revoking of all my keys, and all my future keys. Well...
I just think that is a bit harsh. But who have I really spoiled the game from? You? Him? Well I don't know because I am not you, him, or them. I am me. The only real potential for any spoils in this game would go to myself. If I felt that way. You guys will never comprehend how I feel about using it.

In the King's court there's a Fool. The Fool's job is to remind the King of his humanity.
We don't have Kings anymore, but I like to think of ourselves all as a King of our own. There's a flaw here. Many of us do not have our fools, or a way to remind us of our humanity. Which I find depressing.