Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23287 times)

Although your citation still does not prove anything about me lying as you claimed previously
While the lying was more of a blanket statement
Requesting formal change to lack of trust :P

You are correct in that there is not much information of lying (at least without digging way too deep).
Oh well, that is my mistake for saying that while not being ahead of the curve. My apologies.

Requesting formal change to lack of trust :P

You are correct in that there is not much information of lying (at least without digging way too deep).
Oh well, that is my mistake for saying that while not being ahead of the curve. My apologies.
Forgiven.
I was just really super curious of where you were calling me out on lying...
Because I was really super sure that I had not been lying.

Cca has always had really poor judgment in my book. That's one of the reasons why he's so bad at administration.

Cca has always had really poor judgment in my book. That's one of the reasons why he's so bad at administration.
I can defend myself here because I was not an admin here.
If you are talking about in general, then that's irrelevant from this discussion. And if you want to bring that up you should probably make a new topic about it. (If you actually want to discus it publicly) If you still want to discus anything, but more private you can PM me and tell me where I went wrong on certain things.

Best way to catch an aimbotter is run in circles directly beneath them. All aimbotters will spaz out circling around to adjust to the angle, and with how close you are you can change angle pretty damn fast, and then they'll turn far faster than any normal player will turn.

Those are just the bad old ones based on Truce's aimbot's math.

I'm gonna defend Cca here - yes, he may be looking at you every time you move, but how do you know he's not just got really good reflexes with his mouse? Plus, he plays legitimately on TDMs and stuff, I've played with him and he does not use an aimbot hack at all.

NOEDIT: okay, so he admitted it - but he was using it for good, and in no way trying to ruin your game. I would see a problem if you were playing on a TDM, but you weren't.

Cca has always seemed responsible to me.  Not sure where to rest on this.

i think he's innocent until proven guilty; cca may own a gun, and it may have been designed to shoot people, but he isn't shooting people, and if he was we would find out. he's just . . . taking it to a gun range, to have some fun, i guess.

i think he's innocent until proven guilty; cca may own a gun, and it may have been designed to shoot people, but he isn't shooting people, and if he was we would find out. he's just . . . taking it to a gun range, to have some fun, i guess.
Well why does he own "The gun" if no one else even has one in the first place?

And once again we have a bunch of guys freaking out over someone using something that is free to download for everyone without even causing any harm to the server.

And once again we have a bunch of guys freaking out over someone using something that is free to download for everyone without even causing any harm to the server.
Not everyone has access to the injection, And the injection is cheap and unfair.

Whether he used it to kill people or not isn't the issue, the issue is that he used it in the first place.

cca may own a gun, and it may have been designed to shoot people, but he isn't shooting people, and if he was we would find out. he's just . . . taking it to a gun range, to have some fun, i guess.
Except it isn't illegal to have a gun.

Well why does he own "The gun" if no one else even has one in the first place?
This is probably why he keeps it in the first place, to have something others most likely don't

The fact that he has the entire BLhack.dll just for some jittery spin thing is a bit odd
And, as stated several times before, having this or any part of it is against the EULA.

Not too sure why he thinks he has a magical privilege to miscellaneous files towards Blockland just because of a bug in a single feature.