Cca possibly using BLHack.dll

Author Topic: Cca possibly using BLHack.dll  (Read 23299 times)

I am banned from all of Tezuni's servers.
Uhm...why exactly?

Uhm...why exactly?
i thought everyone to exist was banned from all of tezuni's servers

That's true, it would be interesting if Cca was actually banned for using aim-bot though.

Tezuni isn't the only person who has hosted a slope ctf server within the last few months.
I believe he is. I watch the BL servers like I watch the stock market. I have never seen nor joined a Slopes CTF within your claimed time frame.

Because I disagreed with his ideals of administration. I was indeed not banned for using aim-bot. I don't use it to cheat anymore. The last time I used it was last year at Zapk's.

I actually caught him using aim-bot on a dogfight server a couple of months back, I was gonna make a drama about it but I had no proof because Fraps wouldn't open. I'm glad someone else recorded this. /support

i support this

i support this
You can support whatever you want. But I'd like to know why you support it.

nah, he cleared some of his banlists a while back after some of his admins got it together.
The days of "forum_troll_<playername>" are past us now.

nah, he cleared some of his banlists a while back after some of his admins got it together.
The days of "forum_troll_<playername>" are past us now.
Well I was not aware.

Cca has been on my bad side for quite a while now, not surprised he has BLHack or that he's using it. Will add to my banlists, thanks.

Cca has been on my bad side for quite a while now, not surprised he has BLHack or that he's using it. Will add to my banlists, thanks.
1. We made up a while ago. I am not sure why I'd be on your bad side unless all those private messages were faked.
2. Read the entire topic please. I've made my strongest defenses on page 3.

1. We made up a while ago. I am not sure why I'd be on your bad side unless all those private messages were faked.
2. Read the entire topic please. I've made my strongest defenses on page 3.
This is still hard evidence that you have the hack and that you could use it whenever you want for whatever reason, regardless if you're tired of "using it on servers." I don't want anyone who has the hack on any of my servers, BLHack is not some playground, it's serious stuff because you can get revoked for it.

You should probably start banning a lot of people then.

if you have a list of people with the hack please post it

And I've already got about 25 people, thanks to your 4 alts.

Why would you a hack in a sandbox game?
I honestly don't understand what pleasure is derived from doing that.