Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 41407 times)

Badspot, fix this stuff. This is ridiculous.

I agree. Hosts need a way to make it unusable on their servers, but I figured that since he didn't have it disabled and that it was likely other people would be using it, why not?
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 04:38:13 PM by Wink »

wow wink you're complete scum

wow wink you're complete scum

I do it to keep the streets clean for the children. Now the children will grow up surrounded by criminal activity, and here is the lowest of low criminals calling me scum. I literally jailed you like 7 times for murdering people. Thought I was using my powers for good :c

I do it to keep the streets clean for the children. Now the children will grow up surrounded by criminal activity, and here is the lowest of low criminals calling me scum. I literally jailed you like 7 times for murdering people. Thought I was using my powers for good :c
This is literally a game.

oh forget off you prick

Having to download a font is ridiculous

Hacking is hacking, no matter the circumstances. It's not fair to the criminals if they cannot hide from you, making it unbalanced.

I agree with this, try using a different font next time please.

yeah it was p. dumb making the gui use a non-default font

Not only that but its not even a nice font. I would like to know what your thought process was when you decided to use a non-default futuristic-themed font in your CityRP

You should make the add-on download the .gft fonts and put them in the correct directory by default.

Was it seriously too "normal" to use a regular font? I'm sure it's not necessary to do this; just use Arial or whatever Blockland's default font is.

EDIT: Oh, and none of the buttons work either. Options doesn't work. None of the buttons on the menu work. The menu keybind doesn't work. Did you guys even test this stuff?

EDIT2: So apparently it isn't done even though it doesn't say that ANYWHERE ON THE THREAD. If it's not done, say it isn't done! If it's just the client, at least write something like:

Client (unfinished): Link
For now, type /help.

It's kind of like false advertising.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 06:05:25 PM by TristanLuigi »

Was it seriously too "normal" to use a regular font? I'm sure it's not necessary to do this; just use Arial or whatever Blockland's default font is.

EDIT: Oh, and none of the buttons work either. Options doesn't work. None of the buttons on the menu work. The menu keybind doesn't work. Did you guys even test this stuff?

EDIT2: So apparently it isn't done even though it doesn't say that ANYWHERE ON THE THREAD. If it's not done, say it isn't done! If it's just the client, at least write something like:

Client (unfinished): Link
For now, type /help.

It's kind of like false advertising.
Sorry about that.
To make up for your difficulties with the CRP client I made a custom client just for you.
Features:
- Removed buttons that do nothing
- Changed the the font from RusselSquare to Comic Sans MS

>>Download<<

We're sorry if the client has caused you any trouble. This new personalized version should fit your needs just fine.

nooooee server crash :(