Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40732 times)

Guys
guys, my score is over 70k
is this some kind of record on CRP

EDIT: Also, I have $11.7k $12.3k, what should I do?! Beisdes giving it you, of course.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 07:10:18 PM by Georges »

give me it so i can start a business and become a godfather for the mafia and wreak havoc
set up secret police
conquer the world

no

edit: York, do you know who the richest player is

also, 14.5k now

edit: Jasa has confirmed me richest person, highest score, and most busy laborer.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 10:02:02 PM by Georges »

1 week ban

Spawnkilling/Spawncamping: Self-defense from someone grabbing a weapon and shooting you is different from standing by someone's spawn and literally shooting them as soon as the protection wears off, not sure what you expected me to do there when I can't pick up multiples of weapons

RDMing: Not sure how this is justified at all considering everyone who I killed fought back with weapons and it was a pretty fair fight, in fact I lost weapons out of everything. Device had 3 people posted at different buildings to shoot at me on sight, that's not RDMing, that's just fighting.

1 week ban

Spawnkilling/Spawncamping: Self-defense from someone grabbing a weapon and shooting you is different from standing by someone's spawn and literally shooting them as soon as the protection wears off, not sure what you expected me to do there when I can't pick up multiples of weapons

RDMing: Not sure how this is justified at all considering everyone who I killed fought back with weapons and it was a pretty fair fight, in fact I lost weapons out of everything. Device had 3 people posted at different buildings to shoot at me on sight, that's not RDMing, that's just fighting.
The problem is that you don't know when to stop.

its good to see the server back up again.

1 week ban

You spawnkilled me in my base several times to get "Revenge" because I stole your G36C after you killed me several times with it.
I'm glad you're banned TBH.

You spawnkilled me in my base several times to get "Revenge" because I stole your G36C after you killed me several times with it.
I'm glad you're banned TBH.
same situation, what was i supposed to do, let you pick up a gun that i can't pick up and have you shoot me with it as i find a way to escape?

same situation, what was i supposed to do, let you pick up a gun that i can't pick up and have you shoot me with it as i find a way to escape?
You knew how to escape. It was just a staircase with a door that anyone can open.

You knew how to escape. It was just a staircase with a door that anyone can open.
I actually had never been in there before, not sure why you're assuming I knew how to get out.

Just got a bounty placed on me even though I'm not wanted. Destiny is just being a friend and got me killed so I lost my grapple. Why the hell are non-wanteds allowed the have bounties placed on them. He took my stuff and won't give it back. Oh and then someone damaged me accidentally with his golden axe so now he has dems for assault, and this is all Destiny's fault. And now I cannot Self Delete because of this bounty. Plus he's only doing it for the EXP. What an starfish.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 02:51:08 PM by Blake1 »

Just got a bounty placed on me even though I'm not wanted. Destiny is just being a friend and got me killed so I lost my grapple. Why the hell are non-wanteds allowed the have bounties placed on them. He took my stuff and won't give it back. Oh and then someone damaged me accidentally with his golden axe so now he has dems for assault, and this is all Destiny's fault. And now I cannot Self Delete because of this bounty. Plus he's only doing it for the EXP. What an starfish.
I was the one that killed you. :p

On top of this I would like to add that I turned myself in to sord since I had 6 stars after I did some things He promised me. Destiny decided along with some other butt buddy of his to storm my house to jail me even though I turned myself into sord. I left because even though it was breaking the rules and I got banned by sord i wasn't going to let a scum bag get the jail so yes he is an starfish he won't get banned for this or what Blake said but he really is one quality player.

On top of this I would like to add that I turned myself in to sord since I had 6 stars after I did some things He promised me. Destiny decided along with some other butt buddy of his to storm my house to jail me even though I turned myself into sord. I left because even though it was breaking the rules and I got banned by sord i wasn't going to let a scum bag get the jail so yes he is an starfish he won't get banned for this or what Blake said but he really is one quality player.

sounds like he just was doing his job though