Author Topic: YorkTown95's CRP  (Read 40699 times)

On top of this I would like to add that I turned myself in to sord since I had 6 stars after I did some things He promised me. Destiny decided along with some other butt buddy of his to storm my house to jail me even though I turned myself into sord. I left because even though it was breaking the rules and I got banned by sord i wasn't going to let a scum bag get the jail so yes he is an starfish he won't get banned for this or what Blake said but he really is one quality player.
You were wanted, I blasted open your house with a grenade and was letting Device jail you. You disconnected to avoid the arrest because you wanted Sord to jail you. Sord then banned you for a day for leaving the server to avoid arrest. The admins don't tolerate anyone breaking this rule. Also heres semi proof of it.

Leaving to avoid arrest just because you don't want a certain player to get the money is the lamest excuse for a bannable offense I've heard in a long time.

On top of this I would like to add that I turned myself in to sord since I had 6 stars after I did some things He promised me. Destiny decided along with some other butt buddy of his to storm my house to jail me even though I turned myself into sord. I left because even though it was breaking the rules and I got banned by sord i wasn't going to let a scum bag get the jail so yes he is an starfish he won't get banned for this or what Blake said but he really is one quality player.
Yeah he also said it was "funny" because I lost my stuff. He was actually a respectable player until he started placing random bounties on people.

Yeah he also said it was "funny" because I lost my stuff. He was actually a respectable player until he started placing random bounties on people.

didn't you only have a grapple rope though? that's like 300 dollars at most

didn't you only have a grapple rope though? that's like 300 dollars at most
200$*

Hey guys, I have over 27k in the bank, a score over 95k, 3 cars, a house, a rental car company, and I'm building two new houses to sell. Do I win a trophy?

Hey guys, I have over 27k in the bank, a score over 95k, 3 cars, a house, a rental car company, and I'm building two new houses to sell. Do I win a trophy?
And this CRP's "No-Lifer" award goes to Georges! Congratulations you earn a two week ban! Go outside!

obvious sarcasm

And this CRP's "No-Lifer" award goes to Georges! Congratulations you earn a two week ban! Go outside!

obvious sarcasm
xD

Apparently my lot was flagged for inactive, I can't get on for a day or two, please do not delete it. It's the one with the For Sale sign on it.

Leaving to avoid arrest just because you don't want a certain player to get the money is the lamest excuse for a bannable offense I've heard in a long time.

Not an excuse I admitted to breaking the rule and I don't care if sord banned me that was his duty. What I was saying is that destiny is a scum of a player.

Georges please PM me on how you got to this stage.

First of two (for now, anyway) houses to go on sale! $4000!

I would buy one if I could play online soon ^

My (coming soon) bar is my home.

I will sell you a commercial lot for the house.