Author Topic: Possible upcoming new feature (hats) - Confirmed by Badspot  (Read 15060 times)

Roblox, here we come.

:/

Roblox, here we come.

There won't be in-game currency or overpriced hats so don't worry

Roblox, here we come.

Why so pessimist?
*joker's face*

Badspot confirmed hats months ago.

Badspot confirmed hats months ago.

i dont remember him mentioning it ever
quote pls

I'll be damned if hats costed a penny. I'd rather be able to access every hat in the game straight away instead of having to exclusively collect it from another user. Yes, cool, we can trade. That's not what Blockland is about though.

So I guess I'll finally have to move over to steam?

So I get to have my top hat in game now? Yeee

i dont remember him mentioning it ever
quote pls
He mentioned it to like 10 of us on his speedkart server.

I'm not sure but it seemed like he was drinking.

Seems like someone mentioned hats for cash. Please no. Hats for our precious time. And maybe for achievements

Seems like someone mentioned hats for cash. Please no. Hats for our precious time. And maybe for achievements
This.

I don't think Badspot wants to turn Blockland into another TF2. It's just not that kind of game.

I love how just because there will be hats and (possible) trading of hats through steam, everybody thinks it's going to get as bad as tf2 lol.

I highly doubt that.
If anything, most servers already have a hat mod or something so the only difference will be that you gain hats through time played on certain servers or game modes and it's through steam, not some random hat mod. There will probably be an option to have all hats disabled on avatars for certain game modes as well.
Or you'll be able to add it on your avatar and you could just disable avatar changing.