Possible upcoming new feature (hats) - Confirmed by Badspot

Author Topic: Possible upcoming new feature (hats) - Confirmed by Badspot  (Read 15072 times)

badspot please dont make this into tf2

To be honest, I like to work for hats in tf2

I wouldn't mind if blockland adopted a similar system, just as long as we can all keep the default stuff

wouldn't all the hacky kids just grant themselves hats?

If anything,  tf2 is the last game Blockland would turn into.

In singleplayer, sure, but that defeats the purpose

If there would be hats, it would be interesting if there was a server toggle for allowing/showing hats, for those who just hate them.  Or Iunno, maybe Badspot is confident on this becoming a feature and is all for implementing it straightaway.

It'd be interesting to see if this affected the playerbase and if it were to increase because of this. It's all pretty much dependant on how Badspot executes it.

I don't think you'd be able to unlock hats, i think you just have them and people would be free to make their own, i assume

I guess it would be cool if the everyone starts with all of the hats. Or most of them and some you need to earn somehow.

oh my god i hope this isnt gonna be a thing
hats are a bad idea. its trying to turn a sandbox into a social game. blockland is not tf2, you should never have to grind or trade in a game like this.

of course if they were all unlocked from the start, i would be for it. more avatar options are always welcome.

It's funny how you guys were all begging for more hats/clothing items in the game a while back but when it's confirmed you're all like "noo!"

Submitting my hats to the workshop?

..Prepare for 70+ hats within the fist week to sort through..