Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160252 times)

Also, how much ingame money is a bond exactly?
old school bond is currently 2,661,280
runescape 3 bond is currently 10,813,317
they both give the same membership, old school bonds are lower since there's less money in the game.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 09:49:48 AM by Refticus »

Jesus, membership either way just isn't worth it at that point...

Jesus, membership either way just isn't worth it at that point...
I was easily able to make enough to support my own mems when they were 5-6m for a year but even that was a bit stressful to make enough profit constantly, people who still keep up with dropping 10m every two weeks are dedicated as forget

Wow, bonds more than doubled in price since I played..

I had a feeling I should invest in buying quite a few off the ge back then and making them tradeable.

Wow, bonds more than doubled in price since I played..

I had a feeling I should invest in buying quite a few off the ge back then and making them tradeable.

start now because I 100% guarantee they'll go up when the winter special comes around next month

I still pay the $5.95 monthly fee from 2010, not giving it up until the price of membership ever goes back down.

So, I'm in the process of trying to appeal my old 2006 runescape account that I stopped playing around 2010 and got banned for "botting" sometime in 2011 when I wasn't playing.

Since Runescape is a real bitch about "botting accusation bans" I doubt I'll ever get those four years back.
But I'm gonna try.

yeah runescape generally doesn't unban, especially for anything bot related, even if it wasn't actually you

I FINALLY loving DID IT

yeah runescape generally doesn't unban, especially for anything bot related, even if it wasn't actually you
hijackers loot an account and then bot on it for profit. since this happens, false bot bans are handed out.
apparently they unban people who have fallen victims to this under investigation.

hijackers loot an account and then bot on it for profit. since this happens, false bot bans are handed out.
apparently they unban people who have fallen victims to this under investigation.

Yeah. I did a bit of poking around on the forums and found that every now and again they have some kind of account appeal thing on their forums. I even got a response from their Facebook page saying that the next one will be sometime "before the end of this year".
Kinda loose on that date. Guess I just gotta wait it out.

lel two hard clue scrolls in a row

OH MY GOD

IT WAS MY FIRST BOSS KILL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAA

oh my sweet jesus
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 04:34:08 PM by Maui69 »

got it on my 168th kill during a reaper task.

I'm only 96 summoning. So it now sits in my bank. Next to my Queen Black Dragon scale. Which I got on my 64th kill during a reaper assignment.

Both are 1/2500 chance drops and I CANT EVEN USE THEM JAGEX STOP TROLLING ME