Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299605 times)

-snip-
this?
the headlights and front do sort of look like it but idk
That is a whole different car the LFA
I can see where he is coming from though.

Great Work dude =D.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:41:24 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Message Unavailable.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:31:16 AM by Robo Dude »

Great Work dude =D, But personally I'm not a massive fan of the GT86-FRS-BRZ trio, So this isn't for me.
That was kinda selfish.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 08:51:08 AM by Filipe »

Great Work dude =D, But personally I'm not a massive fan of the GT86-FRS-BRZ trio, So this isn't for me.
Stop acting like this is your topic. If you don't like it and don't have anything nice to say or any constructive ideas, don't post.

Get out....
That was kinda selfish.
Stop acting like this is your topic. If you don't like it and don't have anything nice to say or any constructive ideas, don't post.

Great Work dude =D

What's wrong with it?
In trying to figure out what he might have a problem with, I looked at it with a very critical eye. Once again, I believe you can trust that, as a fellow vehicle maker, I'm trying to be constructive, rather than picky.

There's a more visible line here, because the two edges are so close to each other.

It's the same story here. There's a very small edge in the middle, and it makes other edges inside the smooth-shaded part more obvious:

The line from the edge of the headlight to the bottom of the bumper looks a bit arbitrary. It doesn't seem like an easy connection to make. It doesn't swoop easily from one point to another like the real designs. This is made clear by the sharp, obvious angle. I think it might help to try moving the headlights back or the lower part forward (or both) and making a more significant edge here, instead of just making an arbitrary sharp edge on a fairly smooth surface.

Smooth shading only works when the actual surface is fairly smooth. The area around the taillights needs some love.

Lastly, I'm not a fan of this sharp line between the window and the door. But this is more of a design preference, and I think it could grow on me.

I didn't say it was a bad car, And I know this isn't my topic :p.

All I said is I'm not a GT86, etc, fan. I don't see how it's selfish. I wasn't criticizing the car. If you want me to just delete or modify it I will, I don't really care.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 02:37:34 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Get out....
That was kinda selfish.
lmao, that was a richard move

lmao, that was a richard move
To be expected though, anytime someone says something that doesn't glorify Filipe's vehicles (Not that they aren't good), his mini moderators get angry and start trying to get people to leave. I suggest you don't post here unless you only have nice things to say to avoid being criticized.

Ok, Thanks for the heads up.

To be expected though, anytime someone says something that doesn't glorify Filipe's vehicles (Not that they aren't good), his mini moderators get angry and start trying to get people to leave. I suggest you don't post here unless you only have nice things to say to avoid being criticized.
Oh come on it's not that bullstuff, it just what he said sounded like I make cars for him only and I thought it was kinda selfish, it doesn't mean that I'm trying to make him leave my topic or get some people to back me up which I don't, they just do it by themselves making this situation worse.

Look I admit I had my bullstuff egoistical moments in the past but what just happened now I didn't mean anything to make people glorify or anything, I just thought it was kind of a selfish comment and I just said that.

In trying to figure out what he might have a problem with, I looked at it with a very critical eye. Once again, I believe you can trust that, as a fellow vehicle maker, I'm trying to be constructive, rather than picky.
I'm pretty sure he didn't mean it that technical-wise but thanks I'll take a look at it.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 03:00:16 PM by Filipe »