Poll

Would you guys like musics from other games or so to be included on some tracks instead of everything being composed for the gamemode?

Yes, have some tracks with musics from other games and other tracks with composed music
11 (61.1%)
No, compose everything
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: The SuperKart Gamemode Development Topic - It's Released!  (Read 113700 times)

Here's the coupe kart body!

Here's the coupe kart body!
-snip-
so much cumfy in such little space. I still like the original best! - far right, that is

Maybe we can get someone to update 4x modterrain before it's used in the gamemode. There are two odd features of 4x modter:
  • the texture is scaled to a smaller size, unlike all other modterrain
  • you can't place bricks in them, unlike all other modterrain, BUT this allows them to be compatible with water bricks so it might be smart to leave this feature as it is, even if we can't place bricks in them   EDIT: this feature of modter must not change

[GSF]Ghost said:
Unlike the other packs, this brick pack has textures aligned with the 4x cube.
I don't get why he would do this lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:42:34 PM by Farad »

so much cumfy in such little space. I still like the original best! - far right, that is
Um there wasn't a original speedkart coupe, unless you're talking about the hyperion but they're different things

Um there wasn't a original speedkart coupe, unless you're talking about the hyperion but they're different things
oh I meant the blue superkart on the far right is my favorite out of those 4. it looks most like the speedkart original

oh I meant the blue superkart on the far right is my favorite. it looks most like the speedkart original
Oh I see my bad lol
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 09:14:59 PM by Filipe »

There are already so many builds using 4x modter so it would not be smart to change their placement rules, but it should not be hard to fix the problem with the prints. I might even give it a try.

Are they separate variants or are they custom vehicle supported in the body category?

Oh my I love where this is going

Suggestion (if you take them): a low-rider variant
You should also totally make a zenoz mk3 variant (roofless)
Are they separate variants or are they custom vehicle supported in the body category?
I think the latter

Do those karts have purposes like the others?
All of those are the SuperKart, just with a different body

You choose the body with CVS

i think a drifting superkart would be cool
ot: i really like the coupe kart body

i think a drifting superkart would be cool
fast and drifty kart. yes