Kalphiter's latest and stupidest rant

Author Topic: Kalphiter's latest and stupidest rant  (Read 33531 times)

he's referring to the entirety of reddit being a circlejerk, he's not exclusively talking about the actual circlejerk subreddit

cassord is saying that the fact that your posts get automatically upvoted is part of why reddit is a huge circlejerk

so nickel is right lol what the hell were you thinking

he's referring to the entirety of reddit being a circlejerk, he's not exclusively talking about the actual circlejerk subreddit
...There's an actual subreddit called circlejerk? what the forget.

even if the "you're only disagreeing because he is that guy" card again, can I just bring up that this forgeter's ego is so large that he thinks that after unsuccessfully running a hosting service that he can just up and make a brand new game (that must be similar to blockland in order to) to steal its players and "destroy" blockland
like wtf bro you're taking yourself far to seriously if its that important to you

I just love Kal-fail-ter, thinking that due to him having SOME coding knowlege he can make his first game be way more superior to Blockland.

I HAD respect for his opinion until he started saying, "My game is going to be better thank Blokeland, hurr durr..!", thinking that he's some expert coder/modeler/map creator that can do everything on his own and finish the game in no time.

Plus, his ego just sky-rockets when he talks about his game, as previously mentioned due to him being so sure that his game is going to outsell Blockland and be a hit.

What he's doing is just pathetic, we all know his game is going not going to even get CLOSE to outselling Blockland, not to mention the fact that nobody want's to buy a game from a self-eccentric starfish who is known for causing trouble and huge ass ban record on these forums.

But hey, each to their own I guess.

I just love Kal-fail-ter, thinking that due to him having SOME coding knowlege he can make his first game be way more superior to Blockland.

I HAD respect for his opinion until he started saying, "My game is going to be better thank Blokeland, hurr durr..!", thinking that he's some expert coder/modeler/map creator that can do everything on his own and finish the game in no time.

Plus, his ego just sky-rockets when he talks about his game, as previously mentioned due to him being so sure that his game is going to outsell Blockland and be a hit.

What he's doing is just pathetic, we all know his game is going not going to even get CLOSE to outselling Blockland, not to mention the fact that nobody want's to buy a game from a self-eccentric starfish who is known for causing trouble and huge ass ban record on these forums.

But hey, each to their own I guess.

You can never know until the game is finished.

and if it does sell well, you could always post a review with all of his actions linked

...There's an actual subreddit called circlejerk? what the forget.
yeah
it's meant to be a joke though

Kalphiter is just someone that hates Blockland with a passion.

He's like a Sith, if he doesn't like something he will try his best to eliminate it off the face of the Earth and hope nobody ever finds out about it again.

Kalphiter is just doing this out of pure hatred torwards Badspot, thinking that he can beat Badspot in his own game, that is making games of-course.

We can clearly see his pure hatred towards this game and it's community due to his big Reddit page called 'BlocklandIsHorrible', he just went out of his way to create a rejected user heaven that gathered all rejected users that this community has disowned to make them rally up against this game and straight out bash it without any clear reason, (Well, you could count being an starfish to this community and straight out making everyone hate you as a reason.).

Again, as mentioned earlier, Kalphiter is doing this due to pure hatred as he will stop at NOTHING to see Blockland crash and burn.

Isnt sociology wonderful?

Kalphiter is just someone that hates Blockland with a passion.

He's like a Sith, if he doesn't like something he will try his best to eliminate it off the face of the Earth and hope nobody ever finds out about it again.

Kalphiter is just doing this out of pure hatred torwards Badspot, thinking that he can beat Badspot in his own game, that is making games of-course.

We can clearly see his pure hatred towards this game and it's community due to his big Reddit page called 'BlocklandIsHorrible', he just went out of his way to create a rejected user heaven that gathered all rejected users that this community has disowned to make them rally up against this game and straight out bash it without any clear reason, (Well, you could count being an starfish to this community and straight out making everyone hate you as a reason.).

Again, as mentioned earlier, Kalphiter is doing this due to pure hatred as he will stop at NOTHING to see Blockland crash and burn.

This is easier summed up by saying that Kalphiter has some valid points yet we didn't buy this game to have a monthly subscription to the latest patches. Badspot wouldn't announce anything until it's in it's final stages.

heedicalking is too hell bent over constant update when the game can only be made better by people's creativity. The only thing Badspot can do is add functionality which (i don't think) will make a difference, especially with eventing and the intensive graphics out of an old engine.

Kalphiter's points are valid, although I still despise his attitude towards the community. Kalphiter's point against the game's development is right but that doesn't mean that updates are completely finished for. Badspot hinted that this game was going through a heavy change. This is why we can't have nice things as much, because of the constant ranting. Badspot will only read it and if anything, it'll slow down development because of his unmotivated attitude, because of the community. This topic will do has done more harm to the development than any good if anything.

you are stupid. because badspot has confirmed hes working on a large update.

you were mistaking that hes working on "more updates" i guess implying we should be getting many of them more frequently. no one promised that.

you are also mistaken that we are owed any at all.

this all litterally comes down to children being impatient and wanting their free toys now. with the justification that they deserve it somehow.
even though this is already on the 3rd page and i'm late
1. ouch
2. sorry, I haven't been catching the scoop of things

It will never launch. Never

heedicalking is too hell bent over constant update when the game can only be made better by people's creativity. The only thing Badspot can do is add functionality which (i don't think) will make a difference, especially with eventing and the intensive graphics out of an old engine.
This has to be THE stupidest thing i've read yet! Technic bricks won't make the game better? Buildable vehicles won't make it better? These things EXTEND what people can do with their creativity, and (in your words) that it what makes the game better. I honestly can't believe you just said that.

These features open up new doors for builders and eventers. An eventer can event a trap so a hammer swings around when someone steps on a pressure plate, or a giant skylift over a canyon. Challenge servers can be enhanced by moving platforms that people have to ride on. Buildable vehicles could let people extend their RP even more, where now someone can make cars and sell them to people. People could also host battle-bot type servers where you have to build a war-vehicle then battle in an arena. These are just a small fraction of the new creative possibilities that a couple of updates could bring.