SkullCandy's large-scale art theft rampage

Author Topic: SkullCandy's large-scale art theft rampage  (Read 5526 times)

i forgot about this guy lol
who even does this?

Badspot

• Administrator
http://badspot.us/img/Comic-SkullCandy-Self Delete.png
never forget

Hah, I had forgotten about that.

for forgets sake what does 'don't post this, let the system do it's thing' mean to you people

What system?  There are long-lived twitter accounts that exist solely for bragging about crimes the owner has committed.  They're not going to do stuff about this.  The only system for handling this guy is to hurl abuse at him until he retreats.

it's not a function of 'look at all the attention this guy is getting my art!' it's a function of 'look at all the attention my art is getting for this guy!'
I honestly don't know what you're saying here.

there is absolutely no goodwill behind this and there is no reason to empathize with someone who goes to such lengths to pose as someone he's not
I don't think anyone here is making that claim?  I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that skullcandy is in the wrong here.  Maybe I missed something.

i forgot about this guy lol
who even does this?
deviantards that are desperate for money

Hah, I had forgotten about that.

What system?  There are long-lived twitter accounts that exist solely for bragging about crimes the owner has committed.  They're not going to do stuff about this.  The only system for handling this guy is to hurl abuse at him until he retreats.
I honestly don't know what you're saying here.
I don't think anyone here is making that claim?  I'm pretty sure everyone here agrees that skullcandy is in the wrong here.  Maybe I missed something.

Bushido is in cahoots with SkullCandy to make millions

i misunderstood what camel meant

i thought camel was saying 'i'm glad he stole our art and made a blog about it', not 'i'm glad that this topic is here, so everyone knows that skull is stealing art'

wonder if he'll post here

wonder if he'll post here
he's probably still banned from the last time he did it
he'd have to have an alt account to post here and will most likely be banned again if he does

isn't this the same person who faked having love change operation and posted different pictures afterwards and was caught by one of our e-detectives?

he's definitely a person who pretended to be a lady

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=224089.0;
You'd be hard pressed to find a more pathetic person to ever join the forums

the friend deleted his tweets and made his tweets private
wow

the friend deleted his tweets and made his tweets private
wow
bushido'll get him dw

SkullCandy used to be a relatively pleasant person to be around. He and I were good friends many years back. Now he's just gone insane.

I support this drama.

lol what a sensitive loser