Author Topic: SkullCandy's large-scale art theft rampage  (Read 5521 times)

lol what a sensitive loser
better watch out zay he's going to decompile dism in game maker and make billions!

he should kill himself
that's his only viable next step

he should kill himself
that's his only viable next step

what if he actually gets a request from someone to draw something
how forgeted would he be

watch out guys, we're dealing with an A class developer!
I actually liked skullcandy, I'm just surprised that he would do that

bahahah
I love how he says that as if he's innocent

how forgeted would he be
oh then he'd HAVE to kill himself

or at least delete his twitter lol

how forgeted would he be
very, unless he scours the forums for something that fits what the request asks for
also imagine how he'd do commissions

Alright guys, so me and skull had a long argument/conversation, and I guess you could say we won. He's been convinced to unlock his twitter and has deleted all of the stolen media, and he's gonna be clearing up everything with his followers soon enough.

Either way, Skull has asked for everybody's forgiveness, even though it's obvious he's most likely not receiving it.

his twitter makes my brain hurt

how forgeted would he be
i just did that hehehe

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudologia_fantastica
i literally looked at this page about a day ago for exactly the same reason in a completely different place

love that term, "pseudologia fantastica"

He's been convinced to unlock his twitter and has deleted all of the stolen media, and he's gonna be clearing up everything with his followers soon enough.
i really don't have any idea how you did it man, but well done and thanks. either you got words that could make a boulder move out of your way for ya or skull's heart isn't as small as we thought it was. or both.

Alright guys, so me and skull had a long argument/conversation, and I guess you could say we won. He's been convinced to unlock his twitter and has deleted all of the stolen media, and he's gonna be clearing up everything with his followers soon enough.

Either way, Skull has asked for everybody's forgiveness, even though it's obvious he's most likely not receiving it.

This is not going to happen. Maybe it will happen, but after a month or so, he'll go back to his regular stuffty behavior. Remember that time when I was still in the Dism team and SkullCandy suddenly confessed about a bunch of stuff he lied about? Remember how he said "I hope you guys can forgive me, but from here on out I'll be clean, no more lies"? Remember how this entire thing is happening?

SkullCandy is one of those types that just will not stop until they're forced to. I can guarantee you he'll be back to stealing art and games in July.

This is not going to happen. Maybe it will happen, but after a month or so, he'll go back to his regular stuffty behavior. Remember that time when I was still in the Dism team and SkullCandy suddenly confessed about a bunch of stuff he lied about? Remember how he said "I hope you guys can forgive me, but from here on out I'll be clean, no more lies"? Remember how this entire thing is happening?

SkullCandy is one of those types that just will not stop until they're forced to. I can guarantee you he'll be back to stealing art and games in July.

And with all that, he has the balls to ask for forgiveness. What a richard.