Furling's new game in the future.

Poll

Does you like [GSF]Ghost 's player model?

Yes
Maybe
No

Author Topic: Furling's new game in the future.  (Read 7557 times)

I have added the poll for vote the brick's top stud. Check out at OP's bottom of the picture top stud

Those all look horrific...keep up the good work Furling!

Those all look horrific...keep up the good work Furling!
what you have mind make some top studs on the model, I would like see yours, please?

how are you planning on coding it

how are you planning on coding it
Yes, I do. Depend on game engine, which I want use the game engine. But it need to be Torque Engine, reason the player able make thier own add-ons. But I not know other game enigne will allow other player can make thier own add-on or not. I have find out which one best game engine for my new game. Wait and see in the future.

press e to menu open

press e to menu open
oh god the tutorial of this game will make me laugh so hard

click tutorial to here start

PRESS START KEY BUTTON FOR MENU OPENING AND TUTORIAL DOING
bloxland that build game do stuff

Press Move to W Forward

what about unity
I was consider using flare 3D Enigne. If I want use Unreal Engine, then My computer can't handle run the Unreal Engine unless I have buy brand new computer powerful. I did tried use Unity Engine are pretty good. But My favortive is HeroCloud Engine.

I was consider using flare 3D Enigne. If I want use Unreal Engine, then My computer can't handle run the Unreal Engine unless I have buy brand new computer powerful. I did tried use Unity Engine are pretty good. But My favortive is HeroCloud Engine.
Lets use a engine that most people wont be able to run! Perfect!

Just stop trying, Cubelands. No one is going to play a game that they can't even understand.

PRESS START KEY BUTTON FOR MENU OPENING AND TUTORIAL DOING
bloxland that build game do stuff

congratulations you start tutorial of game now
press the button e to open menu
you job did that well
you are welcome to bloxland that game to build stuff of in