Furling's new game in the future.

Poll

Does you like [GSF]Ghost 's player model?

Yes
Maybe
No

Author Topic: Furling's new game in the future.  (Read 7656 times)

r u srs
furling please tell me you actually noticed that was just a blockhead model that I copied off google images right?

the only reason i want this to succeed is because furling made it and if furling managed a game it would be WONDERFUL

r u srs
furling please tell me you actually noticed that was just a blockhead model that I copied off google images right?
It sounds like Furling was being sarcastic. I think he would know that was a blockhead model.

That is such a creative idea for a game like holy stuff, I never saw anything like that before
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 01:05:53 PM by Filipe »

the only reason i want this to succeed is because furling made it and if furling managed a game it would be WONDERFUL

so wonderful you would be completely erect?

so wonderful you would be completely erect?
i will be maximum over-erect

you're such an starfish and a loving buzzkill

just STOP talking
He's right though

Guys, you know that we chose that name right? There was a poll. Bloxland got chosen.

april fools day event should change the title name in-game to coxland

Why don't you call it SphereWorld?

he's got a damn good point

i'm rootin' for him.
Thank you.

yes bloxland will surely exceed blockland and be the better game

watch out baddy looks like youve got some SERIOUS competition
Hee Hee!!!

That is such a creative idea for a game like holy stuff, I never saw anything like that before
Ummm....I not know what say the word something...

april fools day event should change the title name in-game to coxland
Nah...

Why don't you call it SphereWorld?
SphereWorld are not make sense.

My home are too hot, feel like cooking inside my home, I was unable doing the damn model for almost 2 day a row. I was consider order new AC for my home, maybe... I have figure out with my budget money for my home needs.

Hee Hee!!!
something about a 40 year old child enthusiast saying "Hee Hee" makes me uneasy.

Your spelling makes me feel like I'm reading the good game affordable eagle thread.
Furling your spelling is good to me.

Harsh but true, I don't see Furling making a game that actually works and looks good.
Did Furling actually finish any of his other projects at all?