Furling's new game in the future.

Poll

Does you like [GSF]Ghost 's player model?

Yes
Maybe
No

Author Topic: Furling's new game in the future.  (Read 7648 times)

Your spelling makes me feel like I'm reading the good game affordable eagle thread.
Furling your spelling is good to me.
I was about to say this game belongs in good game affordable eagle

who gonna be programming? modeling is easy, coding not so much

Did Furling actually finish any of his other projects at all?
He's still busy finishing his project to learn proper english but I think he abandoned that one too

what about the soundtrack  :cookieMonster:

Guys... Take one a time. I am not alone, I have a few a volunteer work for me. whom I trust people in good the groups.

who gonna be programming? modeling is easy, coding not so much
Depends on the person
It's the other way around for me

Depends on the person
It's the other way around for me
Are you serious or kidding? Does you want join in my project? I am not sure what you want with this project Bloxland. What reason why you should join in my project? Tell me, please.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2014, 09:13:01 PM by Furling² »

Are you serious or kidding? Does you want join in my project? I am not sure what you want with this project Bloxland. What reason why you should join in my project? Tell me, please.
He never said he wanted to join the project?

Whether the dude can finish the project or not doesn't warrant the amount of sarcasm you're all giving him. Not necessary.

Whether the dude can finish the project or not doesn't warrant the amount of sarcasm you're all giving him. Not necessary.

Because a player model whipped up in 10 seconds is definitely evidence of a game. I'm 100% sure that this will never be made.

Because a player model whipped up in 10 seconds is definitely evidence of a game. I'm 100% sure that this will never be made.
this and also furling has been known to make these "projects" and then never do anything with them.

I had a few errands all day,  I doing work on the model and make new face decal image on for player's face. My model are look great! I not know when I will post of the picture. I have a little time work on it. I hope tommorrow I will work on it.