Furling's new game in the future.

Poll

Does you like [GSF]Ghost 's player model?

Yes
Maybe
No

Author Topic: Furling's new game in the future.  (Read 7611 times)

You should have a look at Unreal Engine 4 furling

It has a visual scripting system that might work quite well for you in your development
Nononononono how can you suggest this

We need to keep the peace on unreal forums!

1.playing blockland with old torque engine as much you complain want upgrade to new torque engine, Badspot will not make it
2.playing Bloxland with new torque 3D engine make your dream coming true!
id rather play the game thats been developed for ~9 years over a game thats just been released by the guy who made a stuffty iphone app and who sounds like comcast tech support

and then Badspot sued furling for copyright
Badspot and I did talk about that already, we agree one thing follow Badspot's rule. I save PM Mail Bag.

so
blockland with a subsurf modifier?

Nononononono how can you suggest this

We need to keep the peace on unreal forums!
Unless I need buy brand new computer, maybe I consider that.

Badspot

• Administrator
You should come up with an original name instead of using a homophone of "Blockland".  Like if you made a console and called it the "Nindendo VVii", you'd still be in trademark trouble because you're making a deliberately confusing product.  The situation is  no different here.

SUCH IS LIFE IN CAPITALIST COUNTRY

You should come up with an original name instead of using a homophone of "Blockland".  Like if you made a console and called it the "Nindendo VVii", you'd still be in trademark trouble because you're making a deliberately confusing product.  The situation is  no different here.
Furling needs us! Everyone come up with a cool name.

Mine is Createria.
It has "create" and sounds like a place.

Just call it Lockbland.

Understood, I will think different name and thank you for explain this clear.

you know what I've never understood, why does Badspot have 5 stars on his PMs? Who rated him 5-stars? Why don't I have any ratings? Why has no one asked me to rate anyone? How is it fair that he's got 5 stars if no one can rate him? Does that come from Amazon reviews? so many questions

I like the game idea, just change the name. You can get in trouble. Good luck.