Furling's new game in the future.

Poll

Does you like [GSF]Ghost 's player model?

Yes
Maybe
No

Author Topic: Furling's new game in the future.  (Read 7606 times)

Lets use a engine that most people wont be able to run! Perfect!

Just stop trying, Cubelands. No one is going to play a game that they can't even understand.

Call me Furling and You can't tell me what to do.

Hey Guys, Please stop derail on this thread, I am try focus on this new game with discussing about new the game in future, think positive. That would be nice helpful as I able adjust on the model brick, player and etc. Aslo no longer called the game of Bloxland. I will think new name for new the game.

unreal is the worst
Really? Please explain to me the details about Unreal Engine?

Call me Furling and You can't tell me what to do.

Hey Guys, Please stop derail on this thread, I am try focus on this new game with discussing about new the game in future, think positive. That would be nice helpful as I able adjust on the model brick, player and etc. Aslo no longer called the game of Bloxland. I will think new name for new the game.
Really? Please explain to me the details about Unreal Engine?
No one is going to 'think positive' when you post a direct rip-off of Blockland right on the Blockland Forums.

You're not very smart, are you Cubelands?

No one is going to 'think positive' when you post a direct rip-off of Blockland right on the Blockland Forums.

You're not very smart, are you Cubelands?
You are the one wasting enegry talk to me. Go scandal to someone else. I not care if I am not smart or smart, least I am enjoy making new the game.

Don't stop, Furling.

unreal is the worst
Do you even have any idea what you're talking about

If yes what do you suggest instead and why

Fig 5. ( Made print image top stud)

Which one you like the top stud? Please vote the poll!
You've gotta be joking right now

No no it's slightly curved so it's not the same even though he blatantly stole the texture from Blockland's files.

Do you even have any idea what you're talking about

If yes what do you suggest instead and why
it's badly optimised and if you'd bothered to read you'd of seen I suggested unity
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:52:48 PM by Maxwell. »

it's badly optimised and if you'd bothered to read you'd of seen I suggested unity
You still haven't explained why you think unity would be better. "it's badly optimised" is barely any explanation, in fact it gives zero information what you think is wrong with it.

even if that one block's texture is stolen, use it

the amount of resources that would be needed from a computer if you used 3d studs on every brick would be loving insane

EDIT: if you wanna used 3D studs for some stupid ass reason make it so that they only appear on non-covered bricks (aka bricks that have don't another brick atop)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 09:05:32 PM by Cupcakehat »