Author Topic: >BLOC - WE'VE MADE AN ALLAINCE, JOIN WEST AFRICA - Cold War Nation "Simulator."  (Read 55117 times)

dam.
alright let's forget some nords up

how long is a turn in bloc?

I have won the war on those richards.

The last of their forces shatter and flee before your advancing army. Your troops march victoriously into their capital and you demand total surrender. The enemy leader has no choice and capitulates. A humiliating peace treaty is signed, with your nation being payed the equivalent of a sixth of their GDP, $50 million, in reparations and conceded 3300 square kilometers of land.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2014, 07:45:34 AM by AutoBahn »

I'm Crajnobia.
I'm based in Amazonia, but invite me to CNU nonetheless. I can be a South American operative.

Pls invote Darskel (me) to CNU please.

I have invited Pirates, Crajnobia, and Darskel.
They should go through but I'm not sure.

I have invited Pirates, Crajnobia, and Darskel.
They should go through but I'm not sure.
Anyways sorry for having a really low GDP some starfish attacked me and took my capital.

I have won the war on those richards.

The last of their forces shatter and flee before your advancing army. Your troops march victoriously into their capital and you demand total surrender. The enemy leader has no choice and capitulates. A humiliating peace treaty is signed, with your nation being payed the equivalent of a sixth of their GDP, $50 million, in reparations and conceded 3300 square kilometers of land.
Congratulations, First Officer AutoBahn!

I built two mines so I should get a lot of raw materials next turn.

'

OH stuff BURN THOSE MUDDA forgetHAS!

oh stuff niqqa
stuff they have 13 people

oh stuff niqqa
stuff they have 13 people
Hold off until the time is neigh