Author Topic: Why is Call of Duty still getting hated on?  (Read 5499 times)

games are entertainment, not learning tools. mcjobless, you really sound like an idiot.
We already solved this.
When somebody admits to being wrong, you don't continue pounding on them, at that point you're just being an starfish that wants to rub it in. Stop.

how the forget are people saying that Blops 2 was a reskin
like what the forget it had a completely different create-a-class system, almost no redundant weapons, and a whole lot of new maps that were pretty flawless aside from Nuketown, and we don't talk about Nuketown.

how the forget are people saying that Blops 2 was a reskin
like what the forget it had a completely different create-a-class system, almost no redundant weapons, and a whole lot of new maps that were pretty flawless aside from Nuketown, and we don't talk about Nuketown.
In all honesty Black Ops 2 was well made, but I don't know why something felt like it wasn't there. I didn't feel eager to play another match, idk why. My personal favorite Call of Duty is World at War.

Just read the op, sure many people have said this, but it is virtually just the same stuffe every time, with new guns, skins/clothing and updated graphics. Hardly any of it is original. I will however admit call of duty added to the fps somewhat with a more original zombie gamemode, but even now thats become outdated.

it is virtually just the same stuffe every time, with new guns, skins/clothing and updated graphics.
Well then why aren't people hating on Battlefield or Assassins Creed?

New Battlefields suck, no mod support, all the capture points are too close, campaign was unnecessary, that stupid blue/grey filter, both sides use the same unlocks, tries to appeal to call of duty fans with close quarters combat dlc and operation metro.

New Battlefields suck, no mod support, all the capture points are too close, campaign was unnecessary, that stupid blue/grey filter, both sides use the same unlocks, tries to appeal to call of duty fans with close quarters combat dlc and operation metro.
I know! Battlefield 2 was the best. What EA needs to understand is that modding communities keeps games alive.

People hate on the more recent battlefields, as stated in comments above. Assassins creed doesnt recieve much flak as it is usually set in different contexts, (for the most part) different weapons and different storylines without diverting too far from the story.

They are.

Assassins Creed is currently receiving a lot of flak for dropping their lead character because "making a lead female character would double the production time"

Assassins creed doesnt recieve much flak as it is usually set in different contexts, (for the most part) different weapons and different storylines without diverting too far from the story.
Which is exactly what Call of Duty does.

They are.

Assassins Creed is currently receiving a lot of flak for dropping their lead character because "making a lead female character would double the production time"
Whale Oil Beef Hooked, that is lame.

Because it's boring. Because the multiplayer is an unbalanced mess. Because the single player is ultrapatriotic horsestuff.

The game hasn't even come out yet and you're acting like you've played through it. Shut up, god damn.

They are.

animating breast jiggle in a semi-realistic yet enjoyable way takes a talented team

Seasoned Developer: "Alright, so I was thinking something futurist-"
New Developer: "Don't you think that the futuristic thing is kind of overdone? What about something along with the Revolutionary War that doesn't focus too much on technology and weapons but simple war strat-" New Developer is tilted back into a tube downwards to a shark tank with realistic fish AI.
The future definitely has more artistic integrity than the past and the Revolutionary War probably is not as innovative. I mean gee I can't wait to stand in a line and get shot.

Just read the op, sure many people have said this, but it is virtually just the same stuffe every time, with new guns, skins/clothing and updated graphics. Hardly any of it is original. I will however admit call of duty added to the fps somewhat with a more original zombie gamemode, but even now thats become outdated.

Battlefield does the same thing every game but no one ever complains about it

Also every campaign since Black Ops is pretty loving hardcore awesome