Author Topic: Why is Call of Duty still getting hated on?  (Read 5496 times)

Also every campaign since Black Ops is pretty loving hardcore awesome
seriously though can't decide between Dragon's Breath (incendiary semi-auto shotgun shells), POW camp escape, giant 120 FOV red screen human tank shotgun rampage, or throwing loving mortars as my favorite mision

if anything, the very americo-cenric, xenophobic view of the world that's presented in these games is... unsettling, to say the least.

like, in ghosts, all of south america just decides to become a nation, and steals our giant death ray, which i guess makes them bad? because they want to wrestle away control of the world from one super nation? and then the entire campaign is mw3 but you're killing mexicans and there's only 2 women in the entire thing, and in the end you kill millions of innocent central americans and that's O.K.

if anything, the very americo-cenric, xenophobic view of the world that's presented in these games is... unsettling, to say the least.

like, in ghosts, all of south america just decides to become a nation, and steals our giant death ray, which i guess makes them bad? because they want to wrestle away control of the world from one super nation? and then the entire campaign is mw3 but you're killing mexicans and there's only 2 women in the entire thing, and in the end you kill millions of innocent central americans and that's O.K.

I never came out of playing these games with a "MURICA forget YEE" attitude. I just play the campaign, say "wow stuff that was awesome" and move on. Also, not to defend them, because I do see your point, but I guess it'd be kind of hard to make a game where America is the enemy, considering that fact that, well, we live in America.

animating breast jiggle in a semi-realistic yet enjoyable way takes a talented team
AC3's animation director would disagree.

I never came out of playing these games with a "MURICA forget YEE" attitude. I just play the campaign, say "wow stuff that was awesome" and move on. Also, not to defend them, because I do see your point, but I guess it'd be kind of hard to make a game where America is the enemy, considering that fact that, well, we live in America.
america is it's own enemy

Revolutionary war shooter in the style of Mount and Blade but with AAA graphics. I'd buy that.

wot are you saying that in ghastz not rusa or chinez r teh bad guise??

A World War 1 shooter would be pretty neat.

They might be able to figure out how to weave a story in those trenches somehow.

They might be able to figure out how to weave a story in those trenches somehow.
It would be "avoid trench foot and artillery" simulator in a heartbeat.

CoD does modern war. It's built around iron sights and machine guns and semtex

If anything, I don't want cod ww1, I want ww1 by a company with fresh insight, not just a gritty reskin

tactical bread rations ready

either wait in a trench to die from disease
or charge the enemy trench and get gunned down

innovative!

yeah there is a reason theres no WW1 games lol. (pls dont link some stuffty WW1 source mod game to correct me)