35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 517761 times)

I've seen some that were around $60.
I know.
that'd be more than the game itself
jesus

what person pays $10-$15 for a demo of a game
even though the public demo comes out LESS THAN A loving WEEK

The demo codes of the 4th installment for the smash brothers series by Nintendo are becoming a insanely desirable item with the codes selling for as much as 100$. The purpose of this thread is to post any contests, raffles, trade offers, etc. you have seen pertaining to the acquisition of Smash 4 demo codes. I hope that everyone gets a code!

These guys are giving away seven codes today.

paying more the twice the price of the game for a demo that will be made public next wednesday

you know if nintendo had started selling them to begin with everyone would be mad

People paying more than a couple of bucks for the demo are insane

Unless they add more content (which I AM somewhat hoping for) or you're a truly die hard fan with some nearby friends who have it too you're not going to get much entertainment value out of it

update: people are now drawing ssb4 research in exchange for smash codes

cant blame em

cant blame em

what

why

cant blame em
I would do it.

unless you wanna see weird research of the female wii fit trainer with a richard i do not recommend searching wii fit trainer on any website

unless you wanna see weird research of the female wii fit trainer with a richard i do not recommend searching wii fit trainer on any website
i searched it. you were right.

I decided to play it safe and try Google Images.

...I didn't quite see what you said I would see, but I did see enough to leave me scarred for life

someone just get acorncake a demo code

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 10:34:30 PM by Bomb Kirby »

Mega Man is such a fun character