35 (36.8%)
I'M GETTING HIM LATER CUZ I DIDN'T GET BOTH VERSIONS LOL WHOOPS
15 (15.8%)
forget MEWTWO DLC SUCKS U TATER TOT TITTY
14 (14.7%)
I ALREADY GOT HIM WITH MELEE LOL forget U SCRUBLORDS
31 (32.6%)

Total Members Voted: 95

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. For Wii U & 3DS: MEWTWO CODES GOIN OUT  (Read 517083 times)

my dad didn't go to the bank today and i can't buy smash
the good thing is that my mom is getting some cash in a direct deposit to the bank and tommorow is a half day due to 9 weeks testing

this is who i'm gonna main as
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 04:04:00 PM by Daswiruch »

i'm hopefully buying smash this friday. forget i can't wait man

snarf

"The GameCube Controller Adapter for Wii U is compatible with Wii U and Super Smash Bros. for Wii U specifically - it is not compatible with any other Wii U software,"
Well this is pretty lame :/

Well this is pretty lame :/
"Connect your GameCube controller to your Wii U console. Compatible with all games supported by the Wii U Pro Controller."
Sorry, I'm confused now.
Wasted potential Nintendo, wasted potential.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:04:10 PM by BlockoCrafter »

i have to say though i wouldn't use a guitar hero controller to play street fighter at a tournament
i'm probably too uhh whatayacallit conceived? close minded? whatever i'm probably too close minded but i can't think of what else they'd use it for besides preference sake (which is the reason why it was made anyway---
never mind!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 05:23:51 PM by Flamecannon »

i have to say though i wouldn't use a guitar hero controller to play street fighter at a tournament
i'm probably too uhh whatayacallit conceived? close minded? whatever i'm probably too close minded but i can't think of what else they'd use it for besides preference sake (which is the reason why it was made anyway---
never mind!!!!!
I never grew up using a Gamecube controller, but I thought it would be nice to use it for other games.

I never grew up using a Gamecube controller, but I thought it would be nice to use it for other games.
bro you're missing out
its a beautiful thing to hold, it just rests in your hands perfectly, and the button layouts great aswell, you dont have to extend your finger to reach for stuff

bro you're missing out
its a beautiful thing to hold, it just rests in your hands perfectly, and the button layouts great aswell, you dont have to extend your finger to reach for stuff
I used the controller before...
I just never had a Gamecube, only a Wii.

I used the controller before...
I just never had a Gamecube, only a Wii.
ah
also please tell me you played TTYD
that was like one of the best rpgs on the gcn