dean carlisle: ARG mastermind

Author Topic: dean carlisle: ARG mastermind  (Read 3237 times)

AI ONLINE...
/////
Memory: 40%
VIDEOIMG

0:05/0:45
Code: [Select]
a new site of the energy has been located at [removed]
[removed] was ordered to enter the site and to return.
Moderate visual distortion although image is still distinguishable
MAJOR audio distortion of unknown origin although [removed] recalls hearing what sounded like a dog in from inside the site
//

Memory: 70%

//
i need help

Okay, this forum is not made for ARGs. It's fine if one's made every now and then, and I've addressed this before. Don't create loving accounts that is basically an ARG. dean carlisle here thinks he's mysterious and edgy by acting as some sort of terminal, making all of his posts secretive and like console commands or some stuff. Honestly, you look like a loving handicap. Nobody in their right mind is going to go along with this, because there's no point to it. I bolded, italicized, and underlined that because it's the most important part to this subject. There's no point. What are you looking to achieve by doing this? Looking like an idiot? You really think we're going to take time out of our lives to play along with some 11 year old that's acting as a loving robot? No one thinks it's cool, no one thinks it's funny, and no one thinks what you're doing is remotely important. Also, putting two backslashes at the beginning of each post isn't necessary, refer to line 4; "

There's no point to it.
" If you're going to ARG, keep it in your own stuff stained topic, and don't post in others.
//i miss my family so much...

This does not relate to "Post real life pictures of yourself", unless your family actually loving died or your parents abandoned you because of your stupidity. Lastly, I think we should move all ARGs to Community Projects, instead of Off Topic. I would think they belong in Community Projects because it's basically a guessing game on what the OP is even loving talking about, but still, they're community games.

TL;DR: shut the forget up

Oh damn Freek just went OFF!

freek went destroyer apestuff

I think that, for the most part, this is an overreaction. I do agree with the following, however:
If you're going to ARG, keep it in your own topic, and don't post in others.

Lastly, I think we should move all ARGs to Community Projects, instead of Off Topic. I would think they belong in Community Projects because it's basically a guessing game on what the OP is even loving talking about, but still, they're community games.

ever since mura's arg all of them have just been shot down mercilessly

ever since mura's arg all of them have just been shot down mercilessly
yeah ive noticed this too.

After mura's all the ARG's are stuffty attempts to become some kind of mystery super star with a mastermind.
It's really bothersome.

sorry guys but what is mura's arg

sorry guys but what is mura's arg

It's his pirate battle cry

This seems like the only recent good ARG tbh.

you can't have an ARG without an end goal, or at least something tangible

it's just stupid.