Author Topic: mus develops a language - stereotypical korean sounding update  (Read 4308 times)

Im making this for you mus <3

Im making this for you mus <3
omg rarw you are awesome

Suggest words for me to add. I'm not taking suggestions for the translated ones, but if you suggest something necessary, it'll get up here.

Try translating all of that

Try translating all of that
I can't translate most of those words - "suggest, words, necessary, will" etc. Those are a'comin. I'm writing them now

Could you make a list of every word in this format?

Code: [Select]
INthe
OTsija
INthere
OTaraiia
etc...

Could you make a list of every word in this format?

Code: [Select]
INthe
OTsija
INthere
OTaraiia
etc...
At some point yes, not ight now though

As far as constructed languages go, code-shift ones are pretty lame. Sjerchep was neat since it had it's own alphanumeric and grammar.

KOREAN UPDATE in an hour

well that didn't happen so here we go. js, I know nothing about korean, im just guessing based on stereotypes lol

Will - wan
Suggest - yang pao
An - yin
Necessary - pao ming
Update - noyaeng
Pretty - sai sama 
As - sai
Far - mang yo
it's - suka
its - cyka
grammar - gammara

ok granted it's not all korean stereotype based, but it's enough

Why korean? Languages aren't made by squashing together every language in the world. They're made from a couple languages in one region merging together.

i was expecting the korean update to be you switching to the hangugeo writing system or something

Why korean? Languages aren't made by squashing together every language in the world. They're made from a couple languages in one region merging together.
I'm basing this mainly off of asian/eurasian languages (Russian, Indian, Japanese and Korean)

I made a translator for your language.  It's written in Java, and uses an Applet; and yes, I understand that Applets are garbage and no one likes them.  However, Java is the language I am most comfortable in.

Anyways, here are some pictures

If it finds a word it doesn't know, it will simply insert it like it normally would, (eg: "right now")
You can use it for yourself here and if you don't trust me, feel free to view the source here

Also, I understand that there are some encoding errors with the text file, that's why you see those random symbols every once and a while.  I'm working to fix that, stay tuned.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 10:06:42 PM by WALK2222 »

I made a translator for your language.  It's written in Java, and uses an Applet; and yes, I understand that Applets are garbage and no one likes them.  However, Java is the language I am most comfortable in.

Anyways, here are some pictures

If it finds a word it doesn't know, it will simply insert it like it normally would, (eg: "right now")
You can use it for yourself here and if you don't trust me, feel free to view the source here

Also, I understand that there are some encoding errors with the text file, that's why you see those random symbols every once and a while.  I'm working to fix that, stay tuned.
hot