mus develops a language - stereotypical korean sounding update

Author Topic: mus develops a language - stereotypical korean sounding update  (Read 4310 times)

[im g]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-sJJDxcXZbXA/UO2z-0H1guI/AAAAAAAAAC0/fD6Y26KnjOk/s1600/Facepalm.png[/img]
[im g]http://www.fbcommentimages.studentzwiki.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/face-palm.jpg[/img]
stop
just stop

male: mateo
female: carlota
This is actually going to happen

the words actually fit together, this seems like a decent project! i might at some point try this out, when later development begins.

stop
just stop
Why do you people not understand? He's asking for "forget, procrastination, richard, research, furry and love" to be in the language. Not only that but he's submitting it to be a master comedian lolzor. I don't need to explain myself any further.

Why do you want to create your own language?

It's fun and gives me something to do to pass the time. Plus, it's on my bucket list [create a mix of languages]. (This current one is inspired by German, Japanese, Spanish, and some Nordic languages)

fun

and useful for fiction so you don't actually have to know another language

it's an interesting concept, it can also be used in serious cases (survival, etc....)

and also just how forgetin cool is it if you make something people actually speak

Love - loça
Loving - loças
Like - likuza
Liking - likuzan
Care - kaar
Caring - kaaren
Respect - jiße
Respecting - jißen
Dog - apelas
Cat - oraanj
Male/man/boy - mateo
Men - roizman
Female/woman/girl - carlota
Women - carroizman

The object of these words are always before loving/respecting/liking etc. So if you're saying you like a dog named Woofy, you say it as if you were saying "Woofy dog, I like".

So, that becomes... by way of the language.. "Woofy apelas, salfas likuza."
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:00:44 PM by mus »

And - aana
REVISED Women - carlotina
Women's - carlotinasa
Right - kompresar
Rights - kompresaros
Support - jiße

"Carlotinasa kompresaros, salfas jiße."
pronounced "Carlotee-nasah, kompress-r-ose, salphas jische"

(Women's rights, I support.)

The language now uses Object, Subject, Verb - "She likes him" = "Him she likes"

Letter pronunciation

ß - sch
ç - ch
∂ - ss
ø - oo
á - ai
ã - ah
π - pri
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 06:00:12 PM by mus »

So you're just going to post stupid generic reaction images as opposed to actually formulating good reasons?
This, is your language like newspeak, designed to not allow people to even think about deviant concepts and ideologies?
I guess you're the next ingsoc lol

Jesus forget, they'll be added at one point, lay off me

is "kompresar" also going to serve as the word for "right", as in the direction?

This, is your language like newspeak, designed to not allow people to even think about deviant concepts and ideologies?
I guess you're the next ingsoc lol
Yeah because his priority right now is to make words used for profanity and deviancy, when he doesn't even have all the rules layed out yet. A++ DrenDran

is "kompresar" also going to serve as the word for "right", as in the direction?
Not sure. Turπsi may be "right (direction)".

Yeah because his priority right now is to make words used for profanity and deviancy, when he doesn't even have all the rules layed out yet. A++ DrenDran
mus = next Riddler
:c