Author Topic: Users you dislike (WARNING: TristanLuigi rapes young children.)  (Read 13701 times)

Why is ResonKinetic making a lot of lists? I never found him that problematic and he could be kinda fun at times.

Why is ResonKinetic making a lot of lists? I never found him that problematic and he could be kinda fun at times.

how he acts can at times be slightly annoying I find

He speaks his mind. Not that it's a good reason to dislike him, but I imagine that's why.

i dont really notice reson that much tbh lol

meh, not everyone will like everyone

birds of a feather flock together, things like that.

just not my flock, y'know
but blouk is just butthurt because i pointed out his furry art looks like trash  :cookieMonster:

but blouk is just butthurt because i pointed out his furry art looks like trash  :cookieMonster:
This is why I love you

but blouk is just butthurt because i pointed out his furry art looks like trash  :cookieMonster:

he has the right too because if someone genuinely worked on something then you say it looks bad its just being a richard.

regardless if its fur art or not

Zeblote for being an overall starfish.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 11:20:51 PM by the hacker »

Ragref (gum):
Overall richardhead. He once banned me from a server which wasn't even his for absolutely no reason. He also makes it his mission to piss people off.
Maxx:
Used to be pretty cool and tolerable, now he goes out of his way to get attention from everyone no matter what the cost.
Furdle:
Very egotistical attitude. He thinks the way he builds is the only perfect way there is and if anyone builds a different way, he calls their creations stuff.
Setro:
Posts meaningless topics. Goes out of his way to stir up stuff with other users.

he tries to be condescending when he's on the wrong end

sorta makes him look like an idiot

he has the right too because if someone genuinely worked on something then you say it looks bad its just being a richard.

regardless if its fur art or not

whether something was worked hard on or not doesn't mean it doesn't look bad

and it's not just because it's furfriendry. even furry stuff can be artistically made
but it definitely won't be made by blouk  :cookieMonster: