Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Victoria - I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA (1892)  (Read 113631 times)

Korea makes it population work for pay, or face higher taxes, and makes three categories top priority:

Business (Faster trade and more economics)
Industry (Faster ship building and production)
Education (New weapons handed out a lot quicker and modernisation is quicker)

although jairo tells me industry and eduction are already happening to me because korea

Nejd requests trade with Italy and Britian

Morocco and Nejd finish mechanical production, start on early railroad.

Trade with italy requested.

pusheen spotted in ethiopia

abused and multiple wives-per-man has been spotted in nejd

Trade with Indian colonies requested

China has stopped focusing more on money and starts to focus on ways to better educate people.

Japan increases the size of their military. Builds more ships. Builds more stone forts.

ill be gone for a week with little time to check this thread so yeah, heads up
also iron steamers are now being researched by hawaii

after a few months of intense staring, the united kingdom makes their first move and blockades all egyptian ports

egypt, with no navy thanks to the arabian war, must prepare for the inevitable land assault

the suez cbrown town now has british ships just waiting for the go-ahead to begin bombardment, forcing egyptian retreats

m8 you do not wanna forget with the British navy

after a few months of intense staring, the united kingdom makes their first move and blockades all egyptian ports

egypt, with no navy thanks to the arabian war, must prepare for the inevitable land assault

the suez cbrown town now has british ships just waiting for the go-ahead to begin bombardment, forcing egyptian retreats
rip, egypt