Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Victoria - I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA (1892)  (Read 110314 times)

when do ideologies come
I was planning on when ww1 rolls around

or maybe when 1900 happens

Jairo, is it okay for Nejd and Morroco to research with each other to cut the time in half when they are hardly close to each other, and have basically no real way to contact one another (country blocks Nejd and Suez, said ships have to waste time walking on the land or going around the long way).

Just a little peeve I am having.

Jairo, is it okay for Nejd and Morroco to research with each other to cut the time in half when they are hardly close to each other, and have basically no real way to contact one another (country blocks Nejd and Suez, said ships have to waste time walking on the land or going around the long way).

Just a little peeve I am having.
I said to ren that it only reduces it by a year

where the hell are you getting half

Oh okay, just a year.

It's just kinda too fast for me lol.

france, after gathering up its troops, simultaneously sailed across the mediterranean and marched into tunisia, quickly curbstomping its defenses

it and tripoli surrendered

terms of peace were full annexation

---

egypt has surrendered to the united kingdom

terms of peace were integration into empire, meaning egypt's territory is considered british but egypt still holds some jurisdiction

---

current map of africa

forget sake somalia has been settled

I will gladly be small neighbor of France!

Hey Italy, we coolio? :)

Continue of expanding and conscripting. We train drafted peeps. Get our hands on as much guns as possible, be that from buying or finding or something.

The Egyptian-Ethiopian border is fortified and closed off.

egypt dissolves its alliance with ethiopia

egypt dissolves its alliance with ethiopia
Egypt, we loved you as a buddy.

We are so sorry the Brits raped you :(.

Ah yes, professional militarism thing is done!

the united kingdom now has an aspiration: CAPE TO CAIRO CAPE TO CAIRO CAPE TO CAIRO

HYPE TRAIN CHOO CHOO

Yeah! Good idea! Go Europe! Take this continent!

Mechanized production is of start.

whos that bitch south of me