Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Victoria - I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA (1892)

Author Topic: Sid Jairo's Europa Forumalis: Victoria - I BLESS THE RAINS DOWN IN AFRICA (1892)  (Read 109489 times)

what the forget is a ryuko
who is ryuko

all I see is maxwell

Hey uhm Nejd we'll accept you into our~ community if you share your research with me.

If you do I will tell you how to take over Islam.
yeah nejd, join the community that's about to be steamrolled by italy because they can't war

Hey uhm Nejd we'll accept you into our~ community if you share your research with me.

If you do I will tell you how to take over Islam.
Sorry, but weren't you one of the people against me with Egypt and insulting me?

Sorry, but weren't you one of the people against me with Egypt and insulting me?
TABLE STATUS: TURNED

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH DAMMMMMMMMMMMMMN
RENOUSIM LAYING THE SMACK
DOWNNNNNNNNNNN

a boat full of icewater is sent to ethiopia

That was many years ago. We have new leadership.

North and South Korea have new leadership too

That was many years ago. We have new leadership.
but no brains yet

but no brains yet
the edge cut my boat full of ice water

the edge cut my boat full of ice water
bruh that ain't edge, you just got BURNED

so do i just say i rebuild my military or do i need help from foreign countries to not implode

I wasn't. Let me in.

hawaii researches muzzle loaded rifles

so do i just say i rebuild my military or do i need help from foreign countries to not implode
well so far nothing's happened

but at the moment you cannot recruit more military