Author Topic: Snow White [24058], Derreck [?], Enjoy others saved work.  (Read 5627 times)

A) I did not take credit for the map.
Off Topic: I am a guy (to all of you who called me a 'she').
You said you didn't take someone's build in the images above
also your name makes you sound extremely female, i suggest changing it

Just joined snow white's server, heres what I found out. Snow white is lying and denies everything.

I denied that I used it in an officially lunched server, which I indeed never did. Good job cutting out the other parts of the chat.

The name is a reference to Far Cry 3.

Screwed up on that quote, oh well. I think you still know which part was my reply.

I denied that I used it in an officially lunched server, which I indeed never did. Good job cutting out the other parts of the chat.
Officially launched or not, taking credit for someone else's build is unacceptable.
I was wrong when I said you never took credit for it.

Officially launched or not, taking credit for someone else's build is unacceptable.
I was wrong when I said you never took credit for it.

I never took credit for it... Did you not see the shots of the welcome message?

I never took credit for it... Did you not see the shots of the welcome message?
The photos that Xphifre and the welcome message contradict each other. You are lying somewhere.

The photos that Xphifre and the welcome message contradict each other. You are lying somewhere.

Page 1, there is screenshot that sos339 took

also contrary to his 'it was a hassle' thing, I originally had credit but accidentally to the wrong blid. as soon as he connected i fixed it.

setro whats your deal seriously

setro whats your deal seriously
?
he claimed the build as his own, i am telling him what he did wrong

?
he claimed the build as his own, i am telling him what he did wrong

Are you seriously this thick? I never took any credit for the build at all. Infact, my welcome message SAID 'I DO NOT take ANY credit for the map'.

You said you didn't take someone's build in the images above
also your name makes you sound extremely female, i suggest changing it
what the forget setro

None of you went through the pages of this drama. In one image he gives credit in the welcome message, in the other he says the map was not built by someone else- same as claiming it as your own