Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]

Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91164 times)

yes

k im assuming its in one of the added slots, im not sure if im going to make a fix for that seeing as there are soo many things that don't work on multy slot players and backpack mod has kinda made multy slot players obsolete, ill consider this tho, thanks.

but do they work on less slot playertypes AKA army playertype

I have a problem, whenever i put the .zip in my add-ons folder, it doesnt appear in the menu when i try to enable it, The file name has no spaces or anything.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 12:56:17 PM by BenGames2 »

I have a problem, whenever i put the .zip in my add-ons folder, it doesnt appear in the menu when i try to enable it, The file name has no spaces or anything.
Why did you change the frickin' title?

Why did you change the frickin' title?
because i was making a tiny easter egg
ontopic: need answer.

um... kay, but then my understanding is that people who have loaded the addon in previous servers will need to load again because of name change...

either way, you need to edit the namecheck file inside the zip for that to work... i recommend not changing the name tho.

V1.4 is released, support for problems with V1.4 may be a bit patchy in the coming few days, as i will be away from my modding pc.

support for V1.3 combined ammo system will be discontinued to make way for more versatile 1.4 ammo system. sorry if you liked the old way better...

One of the only problems I have with this add-on is the UI names.

In my opinion, ui names should have all words capitalized and no "+" in the beginning.

because i was making a tiny easter egg
H-How...what?

edit:Don't change the file name when uploading to download please.Take out the v1.4 and just name it Advance_Weapon_Pack.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 03:17:04 PM by Bolt the thunderhog »

I have it fixed guys. dont worry about it

Awesome! now wheres my shotty?
Ninjaedit: No meaning to come off rude.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 11:26:24 PM by EnjoyedBen2002 »

Bump.
You did it again

Anyways,I think if you get a copy of a gun you should get duel welding(I want it non attachment for the duel welding)