Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91652 times)

Dude these guns are loving SWEET! Keep this going!

Manual reload would be important, because I would like to reload with out giving away my position.

Bump, cuz I'm back and ready to work on the weps... If everything is going well here I might start on the shotgun expansion soon.

THESE loving MODELS

are amazing

thanks man!
btw, This:
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac97/alextaitt/Capture_zps3accfa01.png

just one of the two shotguns i plan to add via an optional expansion pack...
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:01:56 AM by zombekillz »

added in game preview of the shotguns to OP

here it is anyway

EDIT: shotgun is being a jackass to script...
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:04:55 PM by zombekillz »

Just an fyi on the next update, manual reload is working and should be released soon

's okay that I'm adding to your scripts, right?

I have cleaned up a lot of the organization, aka put the sounds in a sounds folder, changed some of the sounds I disliked, and also re-coded the distant sound system so the distant sounds played as stereo (so they didnt get quieter as you got farther as this would earrape the shooter) and had the distance of an explosion (pretty far, might make a custom audiodescription that goes even farther), and stuff?

I like the gun shoot emitter

's okay that I'm adding to your scripts, right?

I have cleaned up a lot of the organization, aka put the sounds in a sounds folder, changed some of the sounds I disliked, and also re-coded the distant sound system so the distant sounds played as stereo (so they didnt get quieter as you got farther as this would earrape the shooter) and had the distance of an explosion (pretty far, might make a custom audiodescription that goes even farther), and stuff?

that is incredible, send me a link to them and ill update op?

btw reloading coming very VERY soon

The guns dont show up in game for me. :c

The guns dont show up in game for me. :c

u gota have Weapon_Gun enabled

Looks good but I'll have to wait for more updates and expansions before I use it.