Poll

what should i do to the smg...

completely remove the flip clips
27 (22.9%)
keep it the same
47 (39.8%)
offer flip clips as a mod (would replace silencer)
44 (37.3%)

Total Members Voted: 118

Author Topic: Advanced Weapon pack [6/8/15]  (Read 91167 times)

added a fancy .gif to the op :D

so, heres the status on the v1.7 update for those who are intrested,

Smg model and anamations- DONE
Singular scope package to replace all others- 100%, all spam removed :D
Smg rescripts- 100%
Attachments rescripted- 20%
scripts now have variables in the image to define most things, this makes it way easier to edit basic weapon variables (mostly for me, but it makes expansions easier too)

attachments converted from multiple .dts files to animations- smg completed, other weapons TBD

file reductions completed:
 removed 6 dts files so far
 removed countless scope packages from weapon scripts
removed duplicate mods
4 more CI files :C but its ok because its 4 more combinations for the SMG!

attachments will now have a left click function that scrolls through your inventory and detects weather or not an item is modable, and a right click function that applies the mod to the selected item!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 08:15:33 AM by zombekillz »

Dis cool.
Approved by me.

How the hell are you going to use hide/unhide node on images?
Or are you mounting bots to player?

i cant read
Anyway according to your post all the attachments appear in the form of animations?
That means you create a new image for every gun with an attachment..?

How the hell are you going to use hide/unhide node on images?
Or are you mounting bots to player?

i cant read
Anyway according to your post all the attachments appear in the form of animations?
That means you create a new image for every gun with an attachment..?

yea its really inefficient, but at least now its not as dts intensive, its just cs files, meaning a lot of datablocks (i conserve whenever i can) but lower file size...

Used mediafire and it almost gave me a virus.
Hah.

Used mediafire and it almost gave me a virus.
Hah.

oh stuff is that happening to other people too?
i thought it was just me, but are you getting a suspicious popup window along with your download?

might hafta switch to dropbox if meidifire is going to hell as a file hosting site...

Yeah, mediafire looks to be getting hijacked with popup virus ads.
Thankfully, adblock.
but yeah I would post dropbox mirrors

dropbox mirrors

dropbox link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ugjf20wq5dahqxp/Weapon_Advanced_pack_V1.6.zip

:D one step ahead of u

also i added a known issues section to the OP because it seems at least two people seem to be having a bug with the addon disabling its self.

might hafta switch to dropbox if meidifire is going to hell as a file hosting site...
Hostr is good for blockland addons.

hey, i am just here to say that i might not be able to put in the time on this like i did before, i start work on Monday, that being said V1.7 is the final update on the pack.  Ill push really hard to get that update out before Monday but if i cant, it will still come out someday soon, just not as soon.

the final update changes alot of aspects of the pack for the better and i think you'll all enjoy it!

PS. i will still be making expansions for this pack and will still patch any bugs you can find in v1.7, so don't worry about that!

You could always use direct mediafire links.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 11:20:40 AM by SWAT One »

You could always use direct mediafire links.

huh, nice how would i do that?

also updated OP with V1.7 changes so far...
between work and sports im not going to have much time at all in the coming weeks (maby about a day of free time) so im going for a release really soon, not sure if that is going to happen but i cross my fingers for it to work out smoothly

i have yet to fix up some models and script the sniper and the pistol to fit the new mod system...
also bug-fixes :C

And its one handed blarghs

But nice modeling. People complaining about too high-poly, Looks fine to me.
Will dl.

Sniper Rifle could use headshots. This is a really nice weapon system though. I'm loving the mods.

The names for weapon mods can be seen for miles, though. Could you make the name text that hovers above ammo and mods dissapear after a short radius?
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 08:35:44 PM by Emmanuel Goldstein »