Poll

favorite meme ULTIMATE FINAL ROUND

SAD FROG/PEPE
62 (49.6%)
FEELS GUY
63 (50.4%)

Total Members Voted: 125

Author Topic: T̶u̶m̶b̶l̶r̶ wofl Megathread  (Read 436080 times)

Yeah, they're just a bunch of delusional ninnies like you
?

no i mean like people on tumblr are starfishs, but they pretend they aren't. people on 4chan are starfishs, but they are very upfront about it. the internet is a loveless hellscape that houses no pure beings
i don't, i don't think there is such a thing as a "stuffhole website" (that isn't neogaf)
kotaku? bobmarleyhats.info?

kotaku? bobmarleyhats.info?
i don't care about kotaku enough to judge it, bob marley is ok
way to literally delete the focus of my post, by the way, tunnel vision is an outstanding argumentative asset

i don't care about kotaku enough to judge it, bob marley is ok
way to literally delete the focus of my post, by the way, tunnel vision is an outstanding argumentative asset
i mean you said
because, and i know this will seem like a crazy concept to you, but neither website has anything even remotely close to a single community upon which it can be judged
and proceeded to call the entirety of a website horrible (neogaf)
i have no idea what's on the website but that's blatantly contradictory

if it makes you feel better, i can make a list off all the awful boards on 4chan and all the "ok" boards of 4chan but the point is the general community surrounding it gives off an overwhelmingly bad vibe

i mean you said
and proceeded to call the entirety of a website horrible (neogaf)
whoa holy stuff what's "a joke"
is that some kind of dessert

if it makes you feel better, i can make a list off all the awful boards on 4chan and all the "ok" boards of 4chan but the point is the general community surrounding it gives off an overwhelmingly bad vibe
there is no such thing as a "general community"

whoa holy stuff what's "a joke"
it wasn't funny
there is no such thing as a "general community"
im pretty sure you're being hard-headed on purpose

like if you went on a website populated by 100 people and 99 people said "forget off" and one person said "hey" would you still say you can't judge the website's community? probably not.

obviously no example is that extreme but there is a point when you realize there's too many annoying people for it to be worth your time

it wasn't funnyim pretty sure you're being hard-headed on purpose

like if you went on a website populated by 100 people and 99 people said "forget off" and one person said "hey" would you still say you can't judge the website's community? probably not.

obviously no example is that extreme but there is a point when you realize there's too many annoying people for it to be worth your time
Question: Do you think the BL community should be judged by only the Age of Time boards?

it wasn't funny
the joke wasn't for you lmao

im pretty sure you're being hard-headed on purpose
if by "annoying people" you mean who aren't at the same level of human trash as you, then yeah, sorry, maybe r9k will do it for you
and i'm not joking with the human trash bit, by the way, i literally cannot see a single redeeming quality in you. maybe as a jester, but i don't know how much that counts as "redeeming"

if by "annoying people" you mean who aren't at the same level of human trash as you, then yeah, sorry, maybe r9k will do it for you
and i'm not joking with the human trash bit, by the way, i literally cannot see a single redeeming quality in you. maybe as a jester, but i don't know how much that counts as "redeeming"
i can totally see why you would like 4chan, generally starfishs enjoy the company of other starfishs. like what provokes you to get so angry that you say stupid stuff like this. pls go outside.
Question: Do you think the BL community should be judged by only the Age of Time boards?
no, it's the smallest portion. combined with off topic, drama, and aot, however, it gets very iffy.

i can totally see why you would like 4chan, generally starfishs enjoy the company of other starfishs.
it's a good thing i don't spend any time with starfishs then huh

like what provokes you to get so angry that you say stupid stuff like this.
[BADSPOT COMIC ABOUT ANGER]
the fact that you even think you're worth anybody getting angry over is hilarious and pathetic

pls go outside.
says the brother who doesn't even know what is and isn't a common saying lmao
like i said, a jester, that's all your good for

no, it's the smallest portion. combined with off topic, drama, and aot, however, it gets very iffy.
that's great, then leave already lmao

combined with off topic, drama, and aot, however, it gets very iffy.
Another question: Do you think off topic, drama, and aot accurately represent the topics in Gallery, Community Projects, Creativity, and Games?

[BADSPOT COMIC ABOUT ANGER]
the fact that you even think you're worth anybody getting angry over is hilarious and pathetic
at a certain point when you rant about how much you hate someone it becomes clear that you are angry
Another question: Do you think off topic, drama, and aot accurately represent the topics in Gallery, Community Projects, Creativity, and Games?
occasionally, as this website is not inherently divided. also, drama and off topic are some of the most often posted in boards so *shrug emoticon*

at a certain point when you rant about how much you hate someone it becomes clear that you are angry
I rant about why I hate Mad Max 3 or FNAF or Dipstuffs in debates, doesn't make me angry

once again, have you ever interacted with a real person in your life
because that's not how it works, lmao, i am literally laughing at you with not a spot of anger
nobody is angry

lmao, i am literally laughing at you with not a spot of anger
it sure sounds like you're trying to cover up anger right now
I rant about why I hate Mad Max 3 or FNAF or Dipstuffs in debates, doesn't make me angry
if you rant about something it is inherently angry. doesnt matter how angry it is, it just matters that you were angry enough to rant about it.