Author Topic: Unpopular Opinions Thread  (Read 31313 times)

The Tea Party is handicapped. Wait... that isn't an unpopular opinion...

Uhh.... Guns should be banned? - Puts on flame shield-
a riot shield would be better

ontopic: I think the walking dead is a bit overrated

ontopic: I think the walking dead is a bit overrated
bleh

my friend preaches this show to me non-stop

its irritating

I think the walking dead is a bit overrated
i completely agree

genetic engineering is not "playing God"

Brawl is a very bad game

... nope, brain turned off again

cya tomorrow

but then my message would show up as edited :[

..and that's a problem why?

excercise does not help you lose weight
ok... that's not even an opinion
and it's wrong also
it doesn't even make sense

but then my message would show up as edited :[

what difference does it make

Ok so I saw the favorite games thread so I just had to revive this to say this:

The Stanley Parable is a terrible, boring and uneventful game that tries too hard to be self-aware.

IMO swearing is useless and immature. There are plenty more vivid words you can describe things with than constantly swearing to try and sound "cool" or "mature". It is also a great way to lose an argument. It shows the other person that they are flustering you and basically overpowering the conversation.

Take Furdle and me for example, he is always bashing my selfies and stuff. I have no idea why he even started. Every time he saw a spark of an opportunity to create an argument he would pour gasoline over it metaphorically speaking. From what I have seen so far he has always been like that. A drama of his completely backfired on him because of a comment he made to me. He would send me PM's filled with cursing, maybe trying to intimidate me, but it just showed me he didn't know how to handle the situation. His former account got banned for flaming me in PRLPoY. I don't know what his problem is but he is eager for fights bit never truly finishes them. He hasn't phased me one bit, maybe even boosted my confidence here. Swearing gets you nowhere. Speak with respect. It will carry you places.

Oblivion is the best vanilla elder scrolls game

Clinton was a crappy President

Oblivion is the best vanilla elder scrolls game
this isnt unpopular at all?

IMO swearing is useless and immature. There are plenty more vivid words you can describe things with than constantly swearing to try and sound "cool" or "mature". It is also a great way to lose an argument. It shows the other person that they are flustering you and basically overpowering the conversation.

Yeah, forget people who swear.