time capsule

Author Topic: time capsule  (Read 129320 times)

Isn't it bannable to bump a near-locked topic with something that's off-topic?

Didn't even notice that I was king of page 5!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2014, 02:28:30 PM by Rigel »

Isn't it bannable to bump a near-locked topic with something that's off-topic?
Look at the folder above the topic's folder in the corner of the screen.

I think this belongs in community projects.

Why tell your future self something they probably already know?
If anything I'd go back in time and tell my past self to do better in his freshman year

hai future me.

...what have you been doing with your life? Like, really.

Hello myself in the future - today we got a fancy new avatar. Hope all is well, future self!

Hi future me your stilll a gay cigarette
From past me

What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the forget out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will stuff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.
What's this you've said to me, my good friend? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and Ive been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

Oh, someone else posted this in this thread already. How embarrassing.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:54:11 AM by weaver123 »

hello me in 2 months or so
how's highschool

Did you beat more than one game in a Nintendo franchise yet?
Have you finished Monster Hunter yet?
Is Attack on Titan over yet?
Has Project Diva F 2nd received English localization yet?

Dear me and everyone else,

Did you do it?

-Past SgtDaemon 2014

Hello, Why am I stuck in this box?

Things to ponder:
Your favorite headphones are the Pioneer Monitor 10-II.
Your laptop is a Lenovo P500.
Your phone is a Samsung Galaxy Note II.
You have 4 cats, 2 ferrets, and a turtle.
You do not have and have no interest in a car.

Things to change:
You rarely draw anymore.
You rarely play games anymore.
You rarely finish projects you start.
You weigh 190 pounds.
You care what others think of you.

Things to stay:
You cuddle with a plushie every night.
You are spoken for.
You are a furry.
You are happy.
You are healthy.