Author Topic: OC megathread - why  (Read 287619 times)

its just a yellow version of your other oc though
different face marking, different clothes, yellow, possibly different hair/crest

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 11:43:39 PM by TeeOS »

Only similarities with Aris are the feathers on the head and the white part on the body is similar to femflyer's (and that she's also a bird)

Guys, I have some big news:

I'm getting rid of all my characters.
the whole bird obsession thing was just a huge joke, I never actually liked any of the characters I made, I just had them as part of the joke, I just played starbound as an avian as a joke once and it turned into a huge thing that I never wanted, but I just rolled with it. I'm admitting the truth today cause I feel like its necessary to get it out finally.

I'll probably be giving out the characters to anyone who actually likes them, and I hope that you make use of them better than I did

I'm probably just going to go without an "OC" from now on, as all its done is just cause problems in the past and I feel like I need to free myself from it and just be me.

If any of you guys want any of the characters of mine, please tell me.

April fools :)
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:12:11 AM by Flatflyer »

we'd wish flat. we'd wish.

the whole bird obsession thing was just a huge joke, I never actually liked any of the characters I made, I just had them as part of the joke, I just played starbound as an avian as a joke once and it turned into a huge thing that I never wanted, but I just rolled with it. I'm admitting the truth today cause I feel like its necessary to get it out finally.

Guys, I have some big news:

I'll probably be giving out the characters to anyone who actually likes them, and I hope that you make use of them better than I did

I'm probably just going to go without an "OC" from now on, as all its done is just cause problems in the past and I feel like I need to free myself from it and just be me.

If any of you guys want any of the characters of mine, please tell me.

I'll take Flatflyer, he was the best

I suppose I have to auction off Catwarrior while I'm here. Starting bid is $137.

I'm registering a new oc called Flatflyer

I'm registering a new oc called Flatflyer
hes still an oc just not mine anymore

April fools :)
I don't know why the forget I did, but I actually believed this for a millisecond until I realized the date...again.

I don't know why the forget I did, but I actually believed this for a millisecond until I realized the date...again.
Heh, all according to plan.

But yeah no I'm not getting rid of any of my characters, I love them all and they've become too much to me for me to just toss them.

I'm sure my ocs will still be with me years into the future.

this is my oc pickers the bearhog

he is half bear half hedgehog half squirrel and he was raised by human hillbillies

he plays a magic banjo named banjo which he can turn into a sword and he has a backpack where he keeps lots of honeydogs which are his favorite food

please do not steal

Does he happen to be related to Hank the Chog?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:19:16 PM by Flatflyer »