DayZ: Blockland - Being revised

Author Topic: DayZ: Blockland - Being revised  (Read 36810 times)

nope probably not
why not? they look cool and blockland is lacking in country looking vehicles and trucks like that

I honestly do not know yet, I'll make a final decision in the future.

Thanks for banning me from your server for no reason. I wanted to check progress, but I guess I'm not allowed to.

EDIT: I even came on with a few alts, and they were banned as well for no reason.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 11:26:07 PM by Nobot »

Thanks for banning me from your server for no reason. I wanted to check progress, but I guess I'm not allowed to.
if this is for serious then i believe navaro had a bad day   :cookieMonster:

Still pretty relevant..
Starting to think he wont even finish it.

Ide

EDIT: I even came on with a few alts, and they were banned as well for no reason.

I second this so much. I joined to check it out with Nobot and he was using my add-on "loading-tags" and I mentioned it and he said "Wound I presume",

Then he just banned me.

I recommend banning Navaro from your servers, he really stressed me out and I had my first cigarette because of him :/

I can back this up as well. Navaro is banning people for no reason.
You shouldn't have hosted the server if you didn't want people joining.
That was pretty unreasonable.

or just password the damn server.

I recommend banning Navaro from your servers, he really stressed me out and I had my first cigarette because of him :/
:/

I second this so much. I joined to check it out with Nobot and he was using my add-on "loading-tags" and I mentioned it and he said "Wound I presume",

Then he just banned me.

If you want to complain about me banning your cancerous community, go to drama.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 12:27:01 PM by Navaro »

If you want to complain about me banning your cancerous community, go to drama.
you're just butthurt that your friend wattson was banned :(

you're just butthurt that your friend wattson was banned :(
Man, you're loving handicapped. He has a VPN, he can come back whenever he wants.

I wasn't banning just any person that joined. Several richardheads involved with the CVG TS3 swarmed in one after another. I banned them because I don't want jack stuff to do with their community and them alone. Nobot then continued to swarm BACK in with several alts in an attempt to still piss someone off, with no avail. Then threatened to use a VPN when I was going to IP Ban him.

This is legitimate bullstuff, you saw the server name "Navaro's Building Crap." It wasn't called "DayZ Development" like it usually is when I'm working on the project.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 02:02:55 PM by Navaro »