Organization account access granted *Complete*

Author Topic: Organization account access granted *Complete*  (Read 11790 times)

Is anyone trying to get the page? It'd only take ~18,000 attempts to find the page with some script that automatically visits the page changing the text of the XXX in XXX.php and stops after it detects actual content or something if you just run through all possibilities...the odds that way are far better than trying to bust encryption(this case is special though, so it might be easier to crack than normal since it's only 3 alphabetical characters). Then again, it definitely isn't optimum to do by attempting all possibilities for several reasons, but it's the only way I know of.
Brian Smith is using a script. I've already used a GPU hash cracker on the 160-bit string, nothing came up even with a full character set up to 5 characters.

nothing happened. Different time zone maybe?

did furling write that

For the record, this was the page that we initially found: http://swololol.x10.mx/name/gxw.php

The capital letters (minus the ones that start sentences) form the letters AWAKEN PHP. It's obvious what we did after that.

upon him Bright he seemed room. vivid Thoughts his wake direction, her sway face eyes about to yet bird; face of delicate beautiful. his brilliant around blue his with She sat her of hands him to beckoning white. and figure. in frail face a she face small uniquely facey flowed see eyes At face over face woman on trees red his face flew thin young, frail, again. had his face, would uncertain mind… upon face face that creases throughout stretched body, and a skin, cheeks. that throughout world move face man lights would sheets of up, lights even left, whefacer with looked reached lay ever damp if bright

from awaken.php

Who is we?

I feel so left out because I am stuck using my DSI.

Where did you guys find this? I got nothing

Whefacer? Did Swollow have a stroke while writing this? The GXW page had perfect grammar and this awaken page has words that dont even exist. Wtf?

Whefacer? Did Swollow have a stroke while writing this? The GXW page had perfect grammar and this awaken page has words that dont even exist. Wtf?
You do know Swollow isn't actually "swollow" right now. He's fitting into character in a sense. Not spelling correctly or having horrible grammar is a sense to "the other one".

do you even ARG bro

Which time zone is the website on?