Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling

Author Topic: Sylvanor ID 118, 378, 775: mass key sharing, buying and reselling  (Read 18176 times)

buying a low id key just to seem old is really pathetic, i mean come on. you get absolutely no benefits for having a low id. big babies.

buying a low id key just to seem old is really pathetic, i mean come on. you get absolutely no benefits for having a low id. big babies.
QFT

I only bought this 2K ID because I thought that I might as well considering at the time, Game Dojour prices were the same as Blockland.us.

I think Sylvanor is a shady person in general, with his so called getting rich off Bitcoins and whatnot. I wouldn't know though, just thought I'd blow my opinion out there that I've always seen Sylvanor to be shady and odd. Never got to understand him.

Rich off bitcoins? I'd have to call bs on that one.

im happy with id 14610, who cares to look old lol

say goodbye to those keys btw lol

same with me 16495 is good enough i dont need to buy a low key

Don't you mean "bitchcoins"? :P
its a joke. Don't hate pls

Sometimes I kinda wish I had BLID 24000, but I seem to be satisfied enough with my current and only BLID.

If we're replying to week old posts, then

~$11k immediately after the Silk Road got shut down. Saving it as ultra emergency college monies.

If we're replying to week old posts, then
~$11k immediately after the Silk Road got shut down. Saving it as ultra emergency college monies.
You made 11k?

I don't remember the exact numbers, but it was a tad over that, yes.

taboo is sellin cyber crack

so in the end nothing really came of this? was it not a bannable offense or does b spot just not care?

so in the end nothing really came of this? was it not a bannable offense or does b spot just not care?
Should be a revoke but either Badspot doesn't care or he did it and him and Sylv are keeping their mouths shut about it.