Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave

Author Topic: Cohort - Soviet City n Mancave  (Read 80325 times)

Cohort
#supdawg

Website wip

About

We are here for the people. We produce huge projects for everyone. We want to be recognized as the top provider of enjoyable creations and servers. We are Cohorts. We build. For you.

Join

People are free to join us and build, but if you want to join the group do so by posting an application in the gallery. Happy building.

Members

Sleven
Sylvanor
Whostolemahcar
Mr Nobody

Projects

Seattle
Beauty hitting the bricklimit, made with all default bricks!
Credits: Sylvanor, Sleven
DOWNLOAD

TDM Bunker Assault
Map especially made for TDM. Tons of alternative routes. wip
Credits: Sleven

Castle
King Leo's monster of a castle. Default only.
Credits: King Leo

Eole Island
Big island project with vast atmospheric areas, coal mines, old houses, bunkers. converted to labs
Credits: Sylvanor, Sleven, Skill4life, Cougar, Ephialtes, Blocktim

Utopia City
The 2013 megaproject, in all its bricklimit-smacking glory.
Credits: Sylvanor, Lordy Lord, Ladezkik, Monkeyboy, Sleven and many others!
DETAILS AND DOWNLOAD

Steampunk Castle [canceled]
A flying clusterforget of glory
Credits: Ladezkik, Anti-Block, Meineken, I have not

Cohort Laboratories
Default labs and Eole Island merged. Amazing. wip
Credits: Sylvanor, Sleven, Whostolemahcar, Skill4life and others

Soviet City

Default city in a Soviet fashion, just as babushka wanted it. wip
Credits: Sylvanor, Dione, Conan, ladezkik is gey

TUTORING

-both tutorials had corrupt pictures-

Just post your questions concerning architectural supremacy in this thread and we will be sure to answer them.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:00:37 AM by Ladle »

:)
Leetzero made a nice tutorial about modeling in blender, you should check it out!

King Leo, Derroith and Lordy Lord have been kicked. You may return if you show interest.

Anti Resigned.

The rest of you WILL show activity by contributing to Sylvanor's labs or else expect a kick in the coming week.

I heard Nobody and Rem visited the server occasionally. That is well. Lade is also safe as I know he's busy.

Get to it Cohorts. Shake those dusty bums. Syl and I will get this stuff rolling.

And sorry for inactivity. One does not simply come back from a perma.

...Aaaand welcome to whostolemycar

Thank you for the consideration, and accepting of meself into Cohort, i will strive for excellence (and all other cheezy stuff).
Glad this "Purge" has happened as many of the members were inactive.

A couple of the builds in the topic have no link to a download. Your TDM Bunker Assault says ,"Stay tuned for the release." I like to explore neat builds and I'm just wondering when or if these saves are going to be uploaded.

Thank you for pointing that out. Seattle save and Utopia save can now be retrieved through the links. Seattle link takes you to the link. Press the title if you want to see some info about Seattle.

The TDM is on a halt.

I've just noticed that 4 of 6 of this clan's projects were made when this clan wasn't even existent. Why are they considered Cohort projects if they were not made by Cohort as a team but only 1 or 2 of the members, before the clan even existed?

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 02:00:26 PM by Sylvanor »

Wow, that was unexpected.
I look forward to working with you Sleven.

why not

hahaha nice try on the edit.
i'm not stuffting here, i'm asking an honest question, because it seems false to newcomers of the clan to think that the clan did that many projects together.
in reality, the clan only did utopia and steampunk castle if i recall. and steampunk isnt even finished, is it?

Pass go stuff on them in the drama thread.
Don't be such a lowlife.

But but! your clan is dead :/ Think before stuffting on our friends team. Sorry if when you applied, you were refused because you werent good enough. You dont ned be jealous. After all, SPO Castle, is the official logo of the game. MOVE YOUR ASS AND REVIVE YOUR CLAN!

But but! your clan is dead :/ Think before stuffting on our friends team. Sorry if when you applied, you were refused because you werent good enough. You dont ned be jealous. After all, SPO Castle, is the official logo of the game. MOVE YOUR ASS AND REVIVE YOUR CLAN!
I never applied to Cohort, lol.

oh i wont argue with you.