Author Topic: Argentina is defaulting tomorrow - Economy bullstuff probably nobody cares about  (Read 1386 times)

yes hello blogland this is the thread where i complain about my country's economy and situation

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/30/us-argentina-debt-idUSKBN0FZ0AM20140730 (this is the best article i could find that explains the situation)

Definition of Default: "fail to fulfil an obligation, especially to repay a loan or to appear in a law court."

Consequences of Defaulting:

For the state: The immediate effect for the state is a reduction in its total debt and a reduction in payments on the interest of that debt. On the other hand, a default can damage the reputation of the state among creditors, which can restrict the ability of the state to obtain credit from the capital market.

For the citizen:
a banking crCIA, as banks have to make write downs on credits given to the state.
an economic crCIA, as the interior demand will fall and investors withdraw their money
a currency crCIA as foreign investors avoid this national economy

basically my current situation is the worst you can be in
crime will also be more common and riots will be everywhere

also, 1 dollar right now in argentina is worth 12 pesos, imagine how much it will increase when the country is in this crCIA

/discuss how forgeted this country is
« Last Edit: July 30, 2014, 06:41:43 PM by F3d323 »

Enjoy your even more inflated currency!

Here comes another revolt.

holy stuff i feel bad for you. arm yourself with a glock and lock yourself in le house when the riots start.

F3D I suggest you get out of there

Buy a plane ticket to canada or something you can live in my basement.

lol take back the falklands that should improve it

lol take back the falklands that should improve it
thats a whole loving different problem

Convert everything you have into dollars, then convert back to pesos tomorrow. Profit.

is a peso like a basic unit of currency like 1 usd or a single british pound sterling?
or is it more akin to united states pennies or quarters or what?

we should replace argentina with a good country

Convert everything you have into dollars, then convert back to pesos tomorrow. Profit.
yeah the only problem is that dollars are prohibited in argentina

is a peso like a basic unit of currency like 1 usd or a single british pound sterling?
or is it more akin to united states pennies or quarters or what?
it's argentina's currency
every currency is worth something in the international market, and the peso isnt worth stuff

yeah the only problem is that dollars are prohibited in argentina

convert your cash into a currency they do allow that is stable

what are your options anyways?

anyways rip f3d you won't be able to afford internet