Is anyone excited for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?

Poll

Are you excited?

Yes
6 (15.4%)
No
24 (61.5%)
maybe
9 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Is anyone excited for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare?  (Read 1672 times)

I kinda wish they would do a world war I setting.
either wait in a trench to die from disease
or charge the enemy trench and get gunned down

innovative!

They should do a setting where you get to play as an Israeli where you have to pray after each kill you make and mosque you destroy.

They should do a setting where you get to play as an Israeli where you have to pray after each kill you make and mosque you destroy.
kek

I can see all the butt hurt jews rioting over it already.

actually having a ww1 game would be cool because i've really never played any games based off of ww1

Mount and Blade: Warband DLC Napoleonic Wars was pretty sweetles, but that was almost exclusively multiplayer.

The thing that bugs me about CoD the most is the visuals. The design and scale of models, animations, the entire UI. I find it all so off-putting.

I'm not exactly sure. To my knowledge, the main guys aren't infinity ward (bad) or treyarch (good).

It looks pretty cool. I wanna see the multiplayer gameplay first though.

I'm not exactly sure. To my knowledge, the main guys aren't infinity ward (bad) or treyarch (good).
a third company has been introduced to the rotation, sledgehammer. So no, neither infinity ward nor treyarch are making this game

Looks like it'll basically be Crysis, so no reason not to look forward to it.

, since the era of WWII and modern warfare games has ended.
Why is there like 5 games that are set in WWI, we need more of em.

a third company has been introduced to the rotation, sledgehammer. So no, neither infinity ward nor treyarch are making this game
but sledgehammer was involved with infinity ward for mw3

also known as the worst cod ever

but why
I liked MW3
Not as much as MW2 or Blacks OP 1 & 2 but I still liked it.

I'm being dead honest here when I say I prefer Call of Duty 2-4 to everything else in the series.

Minus world at war, that was decent, but thats just my opinion.

I never played the first one.

I'd say that spot goes to Ghosts.