Author Topic: Crazy loving night.  (Read 1594 times)

I'm sitting in a hospital right now typing this. Tonight, at 12 AM my mom apparently took some pills (not exactly sure) I called 911 and they came to take care of her. I'm really worried, hospital picture incoming.

Good morning then.
my mom apparently took some pills (not exactly sure)
Do you know if it was self harm, Or was it unintentional?

that was last night but bump becuz no replies.

well its been a day now, whats the details on what happened?

well its been a day now, whats the details on what happened?
i'll explain a little further.
so it was like late 11 am. my mom is drunk as hell and says she wants to die. so she takes some pills (might've taken them before) and trips. i walk over to her and she cannot get up. she's still responding and kind of laughing. so i call 911, while she's begging me not to. and the emts come over. get her on a bed, and take me to the hospital to stay with her. a tiny bit after, my brother picks me up and lets me stay at his house.
i'm still at his house, playing league of legends and elder scrolls online.
she's fine, and she got home sometime this morning.

can i have the pills
dark comedy ftw, i like your sense of humor

She's gonna be fine.

Aw that sucks to have to deal with. She should get counseling, you should bring that up with her.

Why do so many forumers have messed up moms?

Why do so many forumers have messed up moms?
Right, Ive not talked to my mom in whats about to be seven months. BL moms suck.

Well, it makes sense.

A lot of our moms bought us Blockland. No way they're sane.

Aw that sucks to have to deal with. She should get counseling, you should bring that up with her.
I'm gonna bring up some logic here.
Note A: Chances are OP probably doesn't have cyanide/arsenic pills. (Which is good)
Note B: It is impossible to live through life without having several suicidal thoughts. (Unless you are Jesus)
Note C: She was drunk, drunk people aren't normal people. (Yes they are)

Well, it makes sense.

A lot of our moms bought us Blockland. No way they're sane.
Little did we realize BL is actually just Ritalin disguised as a game