Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 343600 times)

Okay last night my friend dropped off a gram around 1am, this morning I met up with him and smoked a bowl of it on the way. He owed me .4g(longer story) and I was going to get that finally :). However he offered me a eighth for a great price so I took it and now I have almost 4.5 grams and no place to keep it lmfao

This bud is some of the nicest sativa I've had in months I will upload a picture once I get the chance
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 02:58:38 PM by nickpb1 »

You can always ship it to me and I'll hold onto it for you ;))))

So I realized something that made me pretty excited today. CA is planning on running a marijuana legalization initiative in the 2016 election. The reason this is dope for me is because it'll pass in November of 2016, and I turn 21 in December of 2016. Since it'll take at least a month for stores to start popping up, that means I'll be turning legal age to smoke it legally pretty much right as it becomes legal. No time wasted.

i always forget the legal age is 21 in those places

This bud is some of the nicest sativa I've had in months I will upload a picture once I get the chance
dude you've never had the best sativa until you've had Jagermeister. I mean it's sorta a hybrid but it's so loving good and gives you one of the best highs ever
*the good jagu*

Also about to smoke a joint that has Jagermeister, OG Kush, and Indoor OG inside of it along with a little bit of oil. so happy right now brb

I'm turning 18 soon and I'm getting told tobacco buying age is 21 in Massachusetts now.. Looked it up on google, and I'm getting mixed answers. Does anyone know for sure?..
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 09:50:09 AM by KickFlow »

I'm turning 18 soon and I'm getting told tobacco buying age is 21 in Massachusetts now.. Looked it up on google, and I'm getting mixed answers. Does anyone know for sure?..
tobacco buying age is 18 everywhere except a few cities that have it changed

new york i think is 21 too

cross faded reporting in :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:

Along with Needham, communities that have raised the legal purchasing age to 21 include Sharon, Arlington, Canton, Ashland, Dedham, Dover, Wellesley, Scituate, Hudson, Norwood, Winchester, Wakefield and Reading. In addition to Newburyport, communities that raised it to 19 are: Brookline, Belmont, Watertown, Westwood, Walpole, and Sudbury.

Who cares, tobacco is gross
tobacco buying age is 18 everywhere except a few cities that have it changed

new york i think is 21 too

cross faded reporting in :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster:
It's 18 in ny

iv'd 25mg morphine three days ago. the rush made me fall backwards. im gonna trip hard on acid soon

IV is and will always be absolutely not an option for me.

Threw a party at mine last night which ended up with a lot of drunkness.
Had an interesting hangover type moment, one of my mates woke up in my bed, turned to me and was like "dude im not wearing anything, where the forget are all my clothes?" (for the record I was in a closed up sleeping bag and him under a blanket(it helps)) so yeah still haven't found his clothes but I think there's been too much hungoverness and vomiting to even care anymore.

Had an interesting hangover type moment, one of my mates woke up in my bed, turned to me and was like "dude im not wearing anything, where the forget are all my clothes?"
he should check social media and message all his friends who went to the party for the next couple days

the story will turn up eventually

Man I'm the most hungover I've been in a while. My roommate turned 21 yesterday and we all got absolutely wrecked last night. I just got out of bed haha.

The weed plant that is being grown will be ready for harvest next week :)
I have a bit of a dilemma however. We currently have 2 grams of weed and are going to get a lot once the plant is harvested. So this means I have the green light to smoke as much as I want before next week :))