Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 343147 times)

momma just shared this with me on fb:

i think shes catching on

Went snowboarding for the first time this season with 2 other friends yesterday, and during that 8 hour trip we smoked a total of four dutches, a joint and 5 bowls(two were straight kief). We also took a nasty ass bong hit at my friend's house before we left. He never cleans it so it tasted like straight up stuff and made our throats dry. When I got home I slept for 17 hours straight lmao
Dude I'm so jelly, I wanna go snowboarding lol
I learned how to roll j's and I've picked up 13 grams within the last 5 days xD

momma just shared this with me on fb:
]
i think shes catching on
Trinick said I'm the mod man of dr pepper lol

Also planning on taking 3 tabs tonight

Brief Bio: 16 year old who does edibles sometimes
Recreational Drugs Used: weed, dmt, alcohol, nicotine
Favorite Recreational Drug:weed
Least Favorite Recreational Drug:nicotine
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 08:30:03 PM by SQUAR3D »

Least Favorite Recreational Drug:nicotune
Are you kidding nicotune is the stuff

oh no, im out of diet coke. brb

oh no, im out of diet coke. brb
I ran out of dr pepper a day or 2 ago :(

An hour and a half into the trip lol

lmfao 'and then nick bought a frozen pizza'.

10/10

ive never got to experience the feeling of being utterly destroyed at 2am and then eating taco bell

i feel left out

couldn't there just be some richard who comes on the thread and retrieves every picture of most of the users that have done drugs here or pics showing them doing them and send their aliases and stuff to the fbi or something
i mean this IS illegal

couldn't there just be some richard who comes on the thread and retrieves every picture of most of the users that have done drugs here or pics showing them doing them and send their aliases and stuff to the fbi or something
i mean this IS illegal
idk if the fbi cares enough about a couple of dopeheads on a lego forum

i mean this IS illegal
There's no proof. The tabs on nicks tongue could just be a little piece of paper. (I know they aren't.)

Innocent till proven guilty. These pictures of them and drugs aren't proof enough. Not to mention finding these couple of pot heads would be costly and not worth it.