Author Topic: The Rec. Drug Thread - FAQ, Q&A, General Information  (Read 342161 times)

Tbh this topic doesn't even belong here, on a forum, for a game designed for tween year olds.

Out of all the places to post this why on the Blockland Forums? Lol

Technically the game isn't designed for any particular age group. It's just a sandbox game, the fact that a younger crowd is attracted to this game is irrelevant to design.

Regardless, it doesn't matter. There are people on this forum that aren't tweens, and we need places to go and talk about non-tween stuff. There's worse stuff here: special interest threads, furry threads, semi-nudity (hot [anime] girls) threads, etc. Just because most people aren't in the right age group for something doesn't mean none of us are. The OP even says don't do drugs before you're 18.

nineteen reporting in

nineteen reporting in

I've only smoked a gram of that quad and I'm really knocked on my ass high

I've only smoked a gram of that quad and I'm really knocked on my ass high
smoke more and do something

smoke more and do something
I'm going to my friends concert tonight then right after it I'm leaving for flagstaff to go finish the quad and drop lsd

Please don't tell me the game isn't designed for children. Please don't tell me Lego isn't designed for children. C'mon.

Ofc you are going to get older people playing the game much like older Pokemon fans still play Pokemon. The majority of players are young teens and tweens however. There are plenty of other forums more suitable for a topic like this.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 01:49:39 PM by General »

Please don't tell me the game isn't designed for children. Please don't tell me Lego isn't designed for children. C'mon.

Ofc you are going to get older people playing the game much like older Pokemon fans still play Pokemon. The majority of players are young teens and tweens however. There are plenty of other forums more suitable for a topic like this.
can you go be a forgetstick elsewhere please

Go cry in the furry thread about bulges and how it's not suited for kids and then come back here.

Except that you both are 14 years old.
Get your stuff together lol
I didn't know you cared? I'm very touched that you care for my well-being.

This is off-topic, not blockland discussion. We talk about whatever the forget we want here. If you don't like the topic don't post in it instead of dismissing it. Most of the active people in here are 18-21 anyways with exception of a couple people
I didn't know you cared?
I care, 14 is pretty loving young to be doing that kind of stuff. Not trying to judge, just my opinion.

I didn't know you cared?
You're loving 14 lol

oh and nice try on your edit
« Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 02:05:49 PM by Twerky »

Go cry in the furry thread about bulges and how it's not suited for kids and then come back here.
Done.

To make my first post clearer: I was directly referring to how OP writes on the topic that he doesn't want any drugs are bad for you bullstuff. It's feeble for anyone to assume you are not gonna get that on a forum for a kids game full of kids

Also I know 14 year olds who have done some hard drugs too. It's not that hard to believe Passta in all honesty

Also I know 14 year olds who have done some hard drugs too. It's not that hard to believe Passta in all honesty
It's not hard to believe, it's just loving handicapped.
How forgeted up do you have to be to start this at 14, what makes you do it?